• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Exiting on trainers. How to do it correctly?

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I gave no-logout zone on my OT, and I'm waiting 15 minutes and I have error box. Instead I clear no-logout zone on map. And I wait 15 minutes and server works good. How to do no-logout on exiting client on server and how to do the character can stand in this place on x hours?

People on my server go to trainers, and I have never become on top, but they still logging out.

Reput and thumbs up for the reply.

THANKS.

Your's ~Unix.

Just exit the client on the window? But note that otservlist will ban you if you are counting afk players as an online player. aka spoofing.

No, no I don't add MC. Real people go onto my server and give logout on trainers, many server have this system and never got banned. All of these people have other IP's.

http://otland.net/forums/report-dataspoof.463/
Yeah sure no one has ever been banned for spoofing, we all probbly have. But its probbly right what ct~ said.

I'm not spoofer, if any people will play from another ip's and all will be afk, it will pass, and otservlist doesn't ban us. People want in our ots will be a alltime training, in rl tibia this system exists.

He never said anything about MC. I'm guessing that you have the stop attacking at exit set on true.
btw. stop attacking on exit is stopping training on exit client. :p

Any suggestions?

No, no I don't add MC. Real people go onto my server and give logout on trainers, many server have this system and never got banned. All of these people have other IP's.

I've reported one of the top servers on otservlist and got it banned for this reason. If the players on your server have exit logged, they are not "players online".

Hmm I've in config.lua
Code:
stopAttackingAtExit = false
and when someone exited on training monks then he was kicked after 15 minutes so I added no logout tile and now player can train everytime but there is wrong count on the website:
Currently 2 players are online - 2 are active and 0 is AFK

How can I fix it? This player should be counted as "AFK"

I've reported one of the top servers on otservlist and got it banned for this reason. If the players on your server have exit logged, they are not "players online".

Even if they logged from another ip's?

@topic I'm not spoofer, I want to improve free afk bot to the server. It's legal?

stopAttackingAtExit = false i have it in conf.

Even if they logged from another ip's?

@topic I'm not spoofer, I want to improve free afk bot to the server. It's legal?

stopAttackingAtExit = false i have it in conf.

I don't know what you mean with "another IP's", what I did was I logged on to the server, went to training monks and attacked them and exit logged. I checked a few hours later if my character was still counted as online, and it was, so I reported the server and it got banned.

I don't know what you mean with "another IP's", what I did was I logged on to the server, went to training monks and attacked them and exit logged. I checked a few hours later if my character was still counted as online, and it was, so I reported the server and it got banned.
Becasue there were no logout tile... I want to do the same - if you log out on trainers you can train as long as you want, but no log out tile counts players as "logged", how to make it to count player as "AFK" ?

http://otland.net/threads/how-to-not-count-x-logged-players.81370/ Same deal. This system is implanted in tfs after a certin rev.
Found it: "Don Daniello: This change has been applied to the TFS 0.3.7 as of revision 5682. If you are using any later versions, you do not need to follow this tutorial. Additionally, is is achieved in a safer way."

I have TFS 0.3.7-r5934 and in this TFS:
It counts x-logged players on normal tile - as AFK
It counts x-logged players on no logout tile - as Online

I want to have training monks where players can train as long as they want on x-log and I have to to add no logout tile because player won't be kicked after 15 minutes. But when i put no logout tile then this player is counted as Online and it is bug :/

Back