• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exodus/Revelations Map I got after contacting the owner

Dave2014

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first and probably only post here.

I played a lot of exodus in my younger days and was in search for the map of "exodus".
I searched this forum and every corner of google but was unable to find it.

I did some digging in the waybackmachine, contacted the owner "Cip".
He shared some good old screenshot and also shared the map of the server with me.

I share this now this yall because i think some people want that nostalgia and maybe someone could start a server :)

Good day Yall!

Some screenshots
Post automatically merged:

Edit: I just saw I probably should have posted this in the "download map" forum so if any mod could move it that would be lovely :)

Attachments

This was one my favorite servers. I’m standing by the mail box in one of your images. Good days!!

Been wanting to start a custom server with this map.

Last edited:
It would be really nice if someone could convert it from 7.6 to any 8.1+ version map successfully

Amazing thank you so much, i also contacted "Cip" many years ago and asked for the files for exodus so i could host it myself, he agreed but never got back to me unfortunately. I wish i had followed up but didn't want to bother him.

Exodus and Revelations were amazing

Does anyone have any information on the custom spells used on exodus? I remember exevo vis hur, it was a light blue wave stronger than exevo mort hur and i remember exori mas? it was a paladin spell that shot everything on screen with an arrow.

wow, players were so easy to impress back then
For many it was our first ever experience of OT so it's very nostalgic. For others it was their first "not stupid" OT that was taken mostly seriously and had a decent amount of players, also a custom map that wasn't made of squares and wasn't 999x exp. The tons of bugs typical of 7.6 could also be found and that was part of the fun :)

Back