• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp scrolls? Fail, I think so

What do you think about the limit on exp scrolls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People at lvl 300+ do renacashi style ue once in a while and dash like hell :p para scritp etc and shit. you should be really unlucky to die on a mage or something xD
Thats why you shouldn't go after a 300+ mage with a level 200+ ? :)

You should war against them I mean OB's and shit (OB = Open Battle), and you should stay together with your team even if your about to lose ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER! Then you wont have this problem with 300 mages.

100$ is like 1 shift of 6 hours for me, in that time i can only get like 3 lvl's so i'd much rather spent 6 hours and get 20+ lvls instead of get 3 lvls from the same 6 hours with a chance of being banned ^^

When your starting to count your working hours into tibia levels, then sometings wrong lol xD

I seriously dont get the point with the flaming.. There are actually people over the age of 14 who plays tibia.. Also here on softcores, and many of us actually work for our living instead of getting mom and dads $$$ irl.. I can understand that your parents doesent wanna pay for your tibia levels.. But us others doesent care about spending 20-30€ sometimes.. I work in my real life.. And i make 2,5k$ a month from it.. Should i flip my coins back and fourth to see if i can afford some exp scrolls? Dont think so.. And for all of you who flames pierce (still renacashi:)) for using scrolls yesterday you should know that many of those he got from ingame stuff.. I know he sold a house in edron for 4(!!!) exp scrolls.. And he also bought the cheap ones he could find.. So stop the flaming and picture in your head that some people have more money then the monthly 100$ you get from your parents..

I seriously dont get the point with the flaming.. There are actually people over the age of 14 who plays tibia.. Also here on softcores, and many of us actually work for our living instead of getting mom and dads $$$ irl.. I can understand that your parents doesent wanna pay for your tibia levels.. But us others doesent care about spending 20-30€ sometimes.. I work in my real life.. And i make 2,5k$ a month from it.. Should i flip my coins back and fourth to see if i can afford some exp scrolls? Dont think so.. And for all of you who flames pierce (still renacashi:)) for using scrolls yesterday you should know that many of those he got from ingame stuff.. I know he sold a house in edron for 4(!!!) exp scrolls.. And he also bought the cheap ones he could find.. So stop the flaming and picture in your head that some people have more money then the monthly 100$ you get from your parents..
True true, but I wouldn't have said that if I was you, I mean now everyone will start flaming you because your to old to play Tibia (in theirs opinion), so take cover, you'll be bombed with replys in like 5 hours when the kids wake up to play before they go to school =)

Oh no please, GET DOWN! The world is going under, MR.PERFECT! :)

How about saying your opinion instead of just trolling!

im not trolling everytime i click back theres a new post by you just see what dumbness your spreading

True true, but I wouldn't have said that if I was you, I mean now everyone will start flaming you because your to old to play Tibia (in theirs opinion), so take cover, you'll be bombed with replys in like 5 hours when the kids wake up to play before they go to school =)

Like i care about a 14 yolds opinion
Lol.. Ive played tibia since it started and i will probably play it for years to come.. And if a little kid wanna flame me bcz of that i wont mind lol.. Theyr kids.. They flame cuz thats "cool" when your immature:p cant do anything but laugh of them:)

im not trolling everytime i click back theres a new post by you just see what dumbness your spreading

There's atleast some points in my replys. And for the record you've got more posts than me, and then you say like yea i've been a member for over a year and you've been it in hm like 5/6 month? Well I checked and you have done 200 posts since 6th march or something and I've done 200 posts since February or something :)

Like i care about a 14 yolds opinion
Lol.. Ive played tibia since it started and i will probably play it for years to come.. And if a little kid wanna flame me bcz of that i wont mind lol.. Theyr kids.. They flame cuz thats "cool" when your immature:p cant do anything but laugh of them:)

Haha word =)
--------------------------------------------
You see, Tae? I answer 2 people in one post instead of making a new one :)

There's atleast some points in my replys. And for the record you've got more posts than me, and then you say like yea i've been a member for over a year and you've been it in hm like 5/6 month? Well I checked and you have done 200 posts since 6th march or something and I've done 200 posts since February or something :)

that doesnt mean im a forum troll since most of my posts come from advertisements real tibia things and talking about bots :]

Back