• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp scrolls? Fail, I think so

What do you think about the limit on exp scrolls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol somone was at icechaw he created 2 chars and got it lv 30
and then he bought mpa+golden legs and mms and donate sword and like 30 exp scroll and gave me one and gave like 20 exp scroll to somone on serv to make him a GM on that guy on his serv
srry for my bad english

lol somone was at icechaw he created 2 chars and got it lv 30
and then he bought mpa+golden legs and mms and donate sword and like 30 exp scroll and gave me one and gave like 20 exp scroll to somone on serv to make him a GM on that guy on his serv
srry for my bad english

So? Someone paid for all scrolls, so it doesn't really matter!

Thats why you shouldn't go after a 300+ mage with a level 200+ ? :)

You should war against them I mean OB's and shit (OB = Open Battle), and you should stay together with your team even if your about to lose ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER! Then you wont have this problem with 300 mages.

Haha I know, but not the easiest way when you want to kill the fukker.

They should add in update that you can fall and hurt yor self or run into a wall so renacashi runs into somehting and die's I mean it must be deadly to fall or crash at his speed xD

Anyways it rly sucks.. Change it to unlimited then next day change it unlimited until lvl 250! Wtf is that!? You shouldn't even have changed it from the begining....:mad:
Just suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

Back