• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced Gamemasters needed!

Name : Omar Hossam Mahmoud.

Why you choose me : I experienced alot on OTservers as a GM, I had my own server, FlammingVets.. I made X-roxor, and mega-roxor, I was a gm for a long time before, I know alot, I speak fluet english, I'm a very trust-worthy person, I'm good at mapping, I script good spells/monsters, I know in everything with a 50%, but I know everything, and I'm perfect as working as a gamemaster.. I have never decieved/scammed/hacked anyone before, but I was scammed from others, well thats about me!

Languages : Fluet English, Arabic, Little german.

Name:Jarek
Exp:3 years for gm's "Tibia play 4 years"
I'am Online 10-15H On Day
Language:pl,Swe,Eng
Coment:
iam fair for all players and iam normal Boy i have girl go to school etc
YOurs Trepido.

I am good for Gm

Hi my name is justin ( Xyro Neiz ) and i am a 18 year old 6 year ot maker with alot of experince i am stopping making ot and willing to help others to build there ot up. give me what you need (rules, Jobs, or any other thing) and i will do my best. e mail me at [email protected]

Xyro Neiz, Justin * :D

Name : Omar Hossam Mahmoud.

Why you choose me : I experienced alot on OTservers as a GM, I had my own server, FlammingVets.. I made X-roxor, and mega-roxor, I was a gm for a long time before, I know alot, I speak fluet english, I'm a very trust-worthy person, I'm good at mapping, I script good spells/monsters, I know in everything with a 50%, but I know everything, and I'm perfect as working as a gamemaster.. I have never decieved/scammed/hacked anyone before, but I was scammed from others, well thats about me!

Languages : Fluet English, Arabic, Little german.

I have never decieved/scammed/hacked

Lol , you mapped for applez and hided donation items!

Here is the proof : OtLand - View Profile: Sir Shutter

-----------------------------------------------------
Good luck for everyone and I hope that the bests get choosen , alzeria really deserves good GM'S.

Cheers~
Leiken.

name: ryan
experience: rl tibia since 7.6 ot since 7.6(in that time ive been gm,god,tutor for about 50 dif servers)last 2 months hosting my own servers
why: basically im gonna go straight? forward and tell you i wanna be gm cause im bored i have lots of free time and nothing to do :/
language: fluent english

You must be:
  • Experienced as a gamemasters.
  • Fair Gamemasters for players (they should love you)
  • You'll get a list from me of what you can do (Banning players etc)
  • You must be very good at english.

Yeah, that's it.

Yours,
Simpz

From what i can see it says nothing about having to be good at anything else than just law-enforcing. And since i got no beliefs in the other server I've applied for I'll try my luck here.

I've looked around a little and spoken with a couple persons and from what i can tell this is indeed a rather serious and nice server, hence me applying for it. Altho im not like the rest of the kids here that copy eachothers application forms, I'll just write a bit about myself and my previous work and You'll have to judge me based of those facts.

Lets start shall we, my name's Andreas aka Andy. Im currently 22 years of age and living in Sweden. As you might have noticed im quite good at English if i really but my back into it. Been studying English for atleast 10 years now and actually were in the top 10 in my school when i graduated.
Im also speaking semi-fluent Norweigan aswell as understanding some Polish, Brazilian and Danish. Most of that is thanks to my real Tibia career as an Senior Tutor for 2 years and having to face all kinds of people. Been playing Tibia since -03 now and still going strong on the world Secura.

When it comes to the whole OT part im not THAT experienced with other stuff such as mapping, scripting and so on. Altho i have been working with famous people on OTFans such as Asprate, nicaw, Rizz, HolmaN and a couple of others.. I were helping nicaw the most with his 120+ people server as a hoster and partial mapper doing some smaller updates. I might add that I've also been a official Board Moderator there with the sexy orange name.

All in all i know bloody well what im doing and due to my age i take things rather seriously unlike some others that i have met on various servers. It'd be hard to find someone unique like me applying.. Pick me and you wont get anything else but quality.

If you feel the need to contact me about anything else then im mostly active on OTFans under the same name as here "Tanath" where you can send me a PM. I will also hand out my private msn later if i get accepted to more easily keep contact.

Take care, Tanath.

From what i can see it says nothing about having to be good at anything else than just law-enforcing. And since i got no beliefs in the other server I've applied for I'll try my luck here.

I've looked around a little and spoken with a couple persons and from what i can tell this is indeed a rather serious and nice server, hence me applying for it. Altho im not like the rest of the kids here that copy eachothers application forms, I'll just write a bit about myself and my previous work and You'll have to judge me based of those facts.

Lets start shall we, my name's Andreas aka Andy. Im currently 22 years of age and living in Sweden. As you might have noticed im quite good at English if i really but my back into it. Been studying English for atleast 10 years now and actually were in the top 10 in my school when i graduated.
Im also speaking semi-fluent Norweigan aswell as understanding some Polish, Brazilian and Danish. Most of that is thanks to my real Tibia career as an Senior Tutor for 2 years and having to face all kinds of people. Been playing Tibia since -03 now and still going strong on the world Secura.

When it comes to the whole OT part im not THAT experienced with other stuff such as mapping, scripting and so on. Altho i have been working with famous people on OTFans such as Asprate, nicaw, Rizz, HolmaN and a couple of others.. I were helping nicaw the most with his 120+ people server as a hoster and partial mapper doing some smaller updates. I might add that I've also been a official Board Moderator there with the sexy orange name.

All in all i know bloody well what im doing and due to my age i take things rather seriously unlike some others that i have met on various servers. It'd be hard to find someone unique like me applying.. Pick me and you wont get anything else but quality.

If you feel the need to contact me about anything else then im mostly active on OTFans under the same name as here "Tanath" where you can send me a PM. I will also hand out my private msn later if i get accepted to more easily keep contact.

Take care, Tanath.

"Pick me and you wont get anything else but quality."

Not to mention arrogance, and undermining of people younger then you.

Saying you're older then everyone else and referring to others younger then you as "Kids" does not make you any more qualified then them.

Take care, Tanath.

<- Here we have one. Do you really think everyone will post their applications in the thread so other people can copy it and post it on another server application?

Take care, Tanath.

Nice application mate , but theres not a language called brazilian :p.. It is called portuguese.

Last edited:
"Pick me and you wont get anything else but quality."

Not to mention arrogance, and undermining of people younger then you.

Saying you're older then everyone else and referring to others younger then you as "Kids" does not make you any more qualified then them.

Well, those who i have seen in this thread ARE kids, I'd call them adults if they were. And yes, by reading those who posted their applications sofar i consider myself more qualified than them. Call it arrogance if you like, sorry but its just pure facts. And do a research on how many people here on otland are above the age of 20 and you'll see where im going.

Nice application mate , but theres not a language called brazilian :p.. It is called portuguese.

Yeah i know, i just wrote to quickly. I bet everyone understood what i ment anyways :)

Name :Ceej pronounced Siege
Experience : Tibia 5 years, OT's - 3 years Rl Tibia Tutor - 1 year.
Why : I love catching cheater's ^.^ and I'm very active.(addicted)
What I can do : Work with tutor's on helping/finding bug's and reporting it/banning cheaters/botters.

Pm me at : [email protected]

Name : Dennis Wernig
Why you choose me : Because I have good skills in C, lua and php. I know much about otserver. I work with otservers since 5 years.It's short but I hope you like it :O
Languages : English, German, French.

Name:Lewis
Experience With Open tibia: 3 Years
Gm Experience:2 Years
Please Pm me :)

amfg a gamemaster tread is coming and 102902309190310939130913913 people will make application hahaha:p what's so funny about being a gamemaster?

to be honest i like it more to be a player:)

I've started playing the server and sofar im quite amazed about how its built. I even got to witness an astonishing new server record of 202 players being logged on.

Really looking forward to your verdict upon my application as a staff member, after 10 minutes online i already encounter plenty of chaos in the help channel aswell as on the forums. You do need to find a smaller team rather quick to help out from what i have seen until now.
And yes, consider this a bump from the second page.

I also sent u an application in Pm's!
please read it and give some feedback a.s.a.p :)
regards,
Jamie

Hello, i need 2 experienced gamemasters that can be active.

I got a real tibia map that have 100 players online daily. Alzeria - Latest News .

You must be:

Yeah, that's it. Make your application and I'll see which 2 guys I'll choose. The server is running on a dedicated server.

I'm sure that you'll be happy on the server. Make your application and we'll see.

This server needs only 2 experienced gamemasters. NOT MORE.

Yours,
Simpz

know a lot about OT's, and practically ALL the command's for them as well, I can script XML, I can map for 8.40+, and I do a pretty* good job of that.

Language's: English Only..
Year's of experience in Tibia: six, and a half.
(Year's) Gamemaster Experience: around two to three year's.

Why do I think I deserve this position?

Well, for one I love helping people in my spare time, which is a good thing by the way. I hate people who cheat at the game, and abuse the rules, and would like to help manage this process. I am alway's online between 3:30pm, and 8:00pm/10:00pm. I am experienced in this/these position's, because I have like I has previously said on another thread I've been a Game Master on countless server's, as well as Tutor on countless server's as well.

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Punish Bug Abusers
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9. I give player's in between 2, and 3 notation's until a banishment, if this is a minor problem, if not and it is a violation such as "Bug Abuse"/"Game Weakness Abuse" it would be an instant IP Banishment, but not an account banishment/account deletion, until there is actual proof that they have done it more than once.
10. Not to abuse my power's, which is one of the reason's I don't enjoy being in a position of MASSIVE power, such as a "God", or "Community Manager".

What is my Schedule for being a Game Master?

If week-day's this is my schedule~

Monday - Friday
Check Rule Violation's First at 3:30pm until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.

Saturday, and Sunday
Check Rule Violation's First, before anything else at 8:00am until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.
4:01pm and beyond I would be on my normal character assisting in help-chat, and doing my own thing,

Personal Notes I have Added

If I do become a Game Master, it would HAVE to be on a separate account, because if by some random chance I get hacked, that last thing the server would need would be a ransom Game Master abusing my position for his/her Personal Gain.

I have been known on many server's as "Royalty", "Jason", "Jayy the Fearless", and "GM Jason", and I would just like to say, that I am well respected amongst the community of OT's, and I wish to help the server to the best of my capabilities, and if I get the job, I can garuantee that you WILL NOT be sorry at all.

-Jason ''Royalty/Jason/Jayy/Jay''

Last edited:
Hello, i need 2 experienced gamemasters that can be active.

I got a real tibia map that have 100 players online daily. Alzeria - Latest News .

You must be:

Yeah, that's it. Make your application and I'll see which 2 guys I'll choose. The server is running on a dedicated server.

I'm sure that you'll be happy on the server. Make your application and we'll see.

This server needs only 2 experienced gamemasters. NOT MORE.

Yours,
Simpz

Hellow

Name:Christian Larsson
City:Gothenburg/sweden

Well ass start i've ben Gamemaster in alot of server's i have done very good job as 'gamemaster' the last gamemaster position i was it was at 8.1 For 1-2year's ago aftet that i trying to find the right server and i did YES i was a old tutor at 'Rozeria.net known as Spawn/loggen' You know me snick
Why i try to get the Gamemaster Position it's because of i got alot of time and it's alot of rule breaker's in our lovely server At the moment well my english is pretty good i hope it's enough i played tibia in 5year's and ot 3-4year's so i know the basic's and since it's alot of experince people here at otland.net i hope you give me a shot

You can put me as try-out if you wan't

Job as gamemaster:
Punish the Rule breaker
Punish the bug abuser
Ban the cheater's As Macro,Recorder,Aimbot,Script user's,Mc's
Answer any question's at Help channel
I will absolute NOT GM Abuse

My msn [email protected]
At Alzeria.net Nixon

Talk to me if you want

Love And Peace

Take Care