• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

F**k Jay-Z

LoL he is a fuckin biter and he suck he claim he's betta than biggie LOL

I dont say he is but he rocks, check forever young for example of blueprint 3. I gotta say whole blueprint 3 is sick

I dont say he is but he rocks, check forever young for example of blueprint 3. I gotta say whole blueprint 3 is sick

He might be good, but Nas rape him... Jay-Z can't do nothing himself, he always sing with someone else. In all of his songs, it's always the other rappers/singers I enjoy the most. Just as this song says (the one linked in main post), "Eminem murdered you on your own shit" which by that he mean that Eminem was the highlight of the song, while it should be Jay-Z as it's his song! He's lame.....

He's way overrated, media makin' him a bigger deal than he is.

Best rappers (IMO): 2Pac, Biggie, Eminem, Nas, .... (some 20 rappers here) ..., Jay-Z

For morons, I mean that Jay-Z is pretty much in bottom of the list...

Last edited:
Yeah she's a good singer, but I don't like her either after diggin some facts bout her (and Jay-Z, they're married)

I hate him for several reasons, and they're not ridiculous.

Back