• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Failed to load map..

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
Okay, so i get this error now? this happend after i restarted my server with a new "Training Room".. it worked perfect and no error logs before this.. could it be something wrong with the map? or what happend.. hmm

Lua:
[Error - LuaScriptInterface::luaGameLoadMap] Failed to load map: failed opening file: Det gÕr inte att hitta s÷kvõgen.
: iostream stream error

Ofcourse it does ;) otherwise you can't start the server haha, but now it works again.. after 2 restarts and the error was gone :O
Yeah my bad, didn't realize that the error was coming from the Lua interface, so therefore probably from game.loadMap. Maybe there was an issue with the file path you passed to the function.

Yeah my bad, didn't realize that the error was coming from the Lua interface, so therefore probably from game.loadMap. Maybe there was an issue with the file path you passed to the function.
i have no idea, and the server is sometimes freezing and just shutdowns.. this wasn't hapening before either.. so if you have any clue please tell me :)

Back