• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Fails

We can not leave it as it was, we will try to increase your magic levels a bit more though so it isn't too low because there were too many complaints. I will make sure it's fixed before starting the server again this time.

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Okay, just wanted to mention, that this is an OT, not a normal tibia server :p

Fun should be at place 1, and if u change more&more to normal tibia style, you'll loose more players, just remember Softcores^^

Okay, just wanted to mention, that this is an OT, not a normal tibia server :p

Fun should be at place 1, and if u change more&more to normal tibia style, you'll loose more players, just remember Softcores^^

Don't forgot that, Rashid and Djinn Quests are still like real Tibia.

When you ask me then Moonhawk is a fail.
Not because the Hosters, they're doing fine. It's because of the players.
There has been only 1 battle yet and most of the players are afk botting and leveling instead of fightings. A typical Pierce server.. totally fucked up

GMs go ban those botters or players will leave.
Why isn't it like old softcores?? Where people cared for their characters while botting because they knew that they get banned when they arent at home.

Ban everyone who will not respond to gm in 1 minute, botting while on computer should be allowed.

Ban everyone who will not respond to gm in 1 minute, botting while on computer should be allowed.

That sounds good, the GM's don't do anything against botting... just saw one ban, and that after 1 hour -.- well, you lose players?!

non-botters or non-nolifers got no chance here then...

Ppl like "Pierce of shit" do the same like on Softcores... thats boring and destroys the server^^

That sounds good, the GM's don't do anything against botting... just saw one ban, and that after 1 hour -.- well, you lose players?!

non-botters or non-nolifers got no chance here then...

Ppl like "Pierce of shit" do the same like on Softcores... thats boring and destroys the server^^

http://otland.net/777587-post2.html

That's fact. MoonHawk will be destroyed in few months aswell.

They've checked on me a couple of times, lucky me I don't bot afk.

Just because we are not visible does not mean we are not checking. Also you are not able to see when a botter is banned due to privacy rule, we are not to shame other people infront of hundreds of players.

However you are free to report botters or even "catch" them with a cam program.

Just to make this clear, if you are botting you risk a banishment or dying from creatures. So play manually and fair like the rest if you wish to avoid such penalty.

Back