• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Falarion's Mapping Thread - My own Mapping Adventure

1st picture remove the stone flooring, same with the second picture, remove the ruin walls in the third picture, fourth and fifth picture look good
Overall its pretty good besides for lack of walking room..

1st picture remove the stone flooring, same with the second picture, remove the ruin walls in the third picture, fourth and fifth picture look good
Overall its pretty good besides for lack of walking room..

Heh, thanks for the feedback, though there is more than enough room to fight these simple minded creatures ^^
I kinda agree on the stone tiles, except the ones on the mountain (A)
And the first few ruined walls.

Last edited:
Not bad. Lizard spot is a lil overspammed tho, think it will look better overall when it's done. Goodluck ^^!

I don't really see any overspammed place, unless you mean the lizards who took a class when medusa passed by ^_^

Here are some pictures of a newly made wolf Mountain/Cave:
Hope you enjoy! =)

Top of the Mountain

Cave Entrance

First Floor_1

First Floor_2

Second Floor_1

Third Floor

Final Floor - "Boss"

--
Also some Extensions on the Second Floor

Leading upwards to Bats

Bats_2

Bats_3_Passage

Bats_4_Cave Entrance

~Next Floor is the main floor, and you have to go through this cavern to get to a certain place on the other side of the ocean~

So yeah, thats about it for this time =D
I have some more Pictures of the Lizard place, updated it alot.

Yours Sincerely
Falarion

Havn´t Posted anything for a while, also deleted alot of the old stuff, might re-upload some of it since most of it is revamped quite a bit.. But I dunno, We'll se bout that xF

Last edited:
Havn't mapped especially much for a while, decided I wanted to do something...
Here's a new mountain I'm working on, mostly going to be a passage between a big forest and a more open area.
It's not really done... Infact, far from done, I just felt like posting something..

Also, from now on I wont post 10+ pics of almost the same place and lag up the loadspeed of the page xD
Anyways here it is:
Hope you enjoy!

So yeah, as you can see, quite alot left to do, since I havn't even made the second floor yet XD
Feel free to comment on this part so far though, give tips and such on what to improve and things that can change to make it better!
~Ignore the ugly shapes around this place... The water/shore bordering will be changed, alot xF~
Best Regards
/Falarion

Last edited:
Back