• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

Best of luck Amoaz, you know you've got me rooting for you!
I really suggest TFS 1.0 ported down to 7.4 though. :)

Red

Best of luck Amoaz, you know you've got me rooting for you!
I really suggest TFS 1.0 ported down to 7.4 though. :)

Red
What we currently got should fulfill all our needs :) Always appreciated to see your support!

Unfortunately I will stay on Classicus because I simply do not have the time to start another new character. Wish you the best of luck though.

can you open a test server? I would glady help you finding bugs.
This might be arranged soon. Still working on source though.

Server launch will be postponed as a lot of servers are currently up/going up, so we will keep developing and improving for another week or two.

why no port hope if its 7.7? iirc it was introduced in 7.5
what are the regeneration rates?
is the antibot client 100% bot proof?

i dont think the 2x runes is good, mages are already the most played voc on that version, that just makes them even better

I don't get why you guys don't try to create a 7.1 server.

There are already high rate 7.4s, established low-rate 7.4's, and even medium rate 7.4's..

Why not be different? It won't succeed atm.

I would love to see an old school server with really good staff since right now there's only shit dennis and shit erik. And since i've played two of your old servers I know for a fact that you aren't experienced or professional either so I already lost my hope.

why no port hope if its 7.7? iirc it was introduced in 7.5
what are the regeneration rates?
is the antibot client 100% bot proof?

i dont think the 2x runes is good, mages are already the most played voc on that version, that just makes them even better
I Have the option to add Port Hope and Hydras if I want. If enough players join and map needs to be expanded, this will be the best option, but it wont be there from start.

When are you going to open up the website? :)
Hopefully soon!

I would love to see an old school server with really good staff since right now there's only shit dennis and shit erik. And since i've played two of your old servers I know for a fact that you aren't experienced or professional either so I already lost my hope.
tibianic?

Done with exams -> development will now continue. As soon as Im done with the website I will be able to set a launch date!

Back