• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

Website progress has been real good this past few days, and only a few visual tweaks are left before its done!
This means we will probably get our dedicated sometime this week, and if everything rolls on as planned with setups and tests, a launch could probably happen the weekend after that!

Sorry about the delay, but this wont come out as another half-arsed project.

Advertisement thread has been taken down and instead of launching today, development will continue and server launched at another time.

host it in usa
THIS.

@thread
But I was just coming in to say good job on not releasing it now - would be very ignorant due to two servers launching soon (that will both die, as always).

I really, really think you should get a "USA Tibianic" type server going.

By that, I just mean a great longterm low-rate in USA.

host it in usa
THIS.

@thread
But I was just coming in to say good job on not releasing it now - would be very ignorant due to two servers launching soon (that will both die, as always).

I really, really think you should get a "USA Tibianic" type server going.

By that, I just mean a great longterm low-rate in USA.
Problem is the USA community is too small, and I have no experience with it. We would however probably be able to arrange proxy tunnels (real tunnels) to let USA players play here with a 40-60 ping.

Reason I wasn't launching now is indeed the community is already getting smaller and more scattered. And as we are aiming long-term (no highrate, funserver for a month or two) we thought this was the best decision. Perhaps people will grow tired of starting all over again over and over, and will seek something mid-rated, more challenging, but still very intense and fun!

Problem is the USA community is too small, and I have no experience with it. We would however probably be able to arrange proxy tunnels (real tunnels) to let USA players play here with a 40-60 ping.

Reason I wasn't launching now is indeed the community is already getting smaller and more scattered. And as we are aiming long-term (no highrate, funserver for a month or two) we thought this was the best decision. Perhaps people will grow tired of starting all over again over and over, and will seek something mid-rated, more challenging, but still very intense and fun!
Well I got banned again.

I think many underestimate the american population, no one has ever properly;

1. Hyped up a USA server/advertised properly

2. Made a server that EVERYONE would enjoy (casual and hardcore players)

The way I see it, there are a very high number of oldschool EU servers, and literally none in USA. I believe it could be very successful.

Well I got banned again.

I think many underestimate the american population, no one has ever properly;

1. Hyped up a USA server/advertised properly

2. Made a server that EVERYONE would enjoy (casual and hardcore players)

The way I see it, there are a very high number of oldschool EU servers, and literally none in USA. I believe it could be very successful.

There is probably a reason no server is USA hosted, and thats the reason Id like to find out before I consider this. Either way, we will do our best to satisfy as many people as possible, from as many nationalities as possible. Your feedback is really appreciated though!

There is probably a reason no server is USA hosted, and thats the reason Id like to find out before I consider this. Either way, we will do our best to satisfy as many people as possible, from as many nationalities as possible. Your feedback is really appreciated though!
There is actually no reason, no one has given it a shot! I've been around for a very long time, and would not be pointing you in the wrong direction.

No problem though, good work so far.

Host it when holidays ends. Many ppl will come back to their homes and other ots will die, I mean original and classicus. In my opinion mastercores/faloria was best ot. Nice rates and Great oldschool feeling. We cant say this about shit classicus which has a frag system from tibia 9.0 cant get it why so many ppl play this.

Im sure your ot will success, just be patent and wait for your time.

I will try it out .

If you need a gm let me know i can speak portuguese, spanish and english and will be nice to help a old school trusted team like your´s

Back