• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria 7.4 development thread

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Latest update can be seen here:
Update 23/7

Old updates:
Map update 21/7
Update 19/7
Update 16/7

Recently Ive returned to the scene and decided that its time to put my new knowledge into a project.

We are currently in the final stages of developing a new 7.4 server with stability and gameplay in focus. We strive after creating a 7.4 experience as authentic as possible!

Short summery of what you can expect from server:
  • Real 7.4 Rune charges.
  • Mid/low-rated experience
  • Full 7.7 CipSoft map (without Port hope), which means all blackboards, books, quests, actions and scripts.
  • WORKING Sword of Fury quest for rookstayers.
  • Rookgaard
  • Tibiacam
  • Anti-bot client
  • 4x Magiclevel rate, 8x Skill rate, 3x Loot rate. Normal death loss. (not 100%)
  • All 7.4 spells and actual formulas (correct damages and mana req)
  • A recoded source and a lot more optimised server engine
  • Task system

PvP information:
  • 3 frags for red skull.
  • 5 frags for banishment.
  • 10 hours per frag.

Hosted on a more powerful dedicated server then most other servers. Can handle incredibly large attacks (DDoS) without issues. Hosted in Netherlands.

Video from old version;

Please discuss rates and frags. What do you think about it?

Regards,

Faloria team

Last edited:
Sounds nice.
But the market is overcrowded now with 7.4 servers.
Think about your offer and what is different from we players have now. Maybe something new is needed to break the market.

Sounds nice.
But the market is overcrowded now with 7.4 servers.
Think about your offer and what is different from we players have now. Maybe something new is needed to break the market.
Whats out on the market at the moment are mere copies of our server, and frankly none of them seem to do too well at the moment. No one will be able to match us with support and dedication.

I know that you are going to do it well, but the question is: people will join another one?
I'll give it a try.

2x SD is fine unless you can buy runes from the market. If you have to take the time to make SDs then keep them at 2x

nice. just pleaaaaaase, do not sell cash/items via donation points :)
also, any ETA?

Sounds promising, I would be more than glad to play an open tibia server owned by Amoaz.
I hope it won't get DDOSed and shut down just like Mastercores though, I really had fun playing Realsoft's, Znote's and your servers.

SD should be 2x. If that is the case (1x sd) everyone will hunt tomb then with GFB, like everrrrrrrrry OT

You can now change gold -> platinum, platinum -> crystal and back. We also have a banking system on the server, what do you guys think about that?

Back