• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

aaacd1.png

aaaaed1.png

I succeeded in creating the guilds but unable to view the icons.
And whois in my players does not appear that I have Guild.

aaacd1.png

aaaaed1.png

I succeeded in creating the guilds but unable to view the icons.
And whois in my players does not appear that I have Guild.
Its problem with old TFS versions. I use TFS 0.3 rev. 900 and no problems. If you use old version tell players to logout before create guild/accept invite to guild. Else you will get error with guild with no leaders. Press on "Cleanup Guilds"/"Cleanup Players" to delete guild with no leaders (every logged player see this button on guild list page).
----------------------------------------------
If you are newbie in SQLite/MySQL use:
Gesior database manager
Edit chars from "Sorcerer Sample" to "Knight Sample" from account 1 (search account "1" and edit chars) to change spawn position. As heberpcl said edit:
posx
posy
posz
town_id
---------------------------------------
gesior can you help me with deathlist on TFS 0.3?
Check "Gesior acc. maker" thread last posts to find fix (in my post).

Last edited:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

And i don't understand what ur tutorial is saying to me... please a easier explenation?

wtf

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Anton Eriksson.ANTON-236C35BF5/Skrivbord/Xithana/Xithana 8.11/alvaria/config.lua on line 33 in C:\Documents and Settings\Anton Eriksson.ANTON-236C35BF5\Skrivbord\SQLSQLQs\xampp\htdocs\Gesior acc. maker 0.3.0 for TFS 0.3\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Anton Eriksson.ANTON-236C35BF5/Skrivbord/Xithana/Xithana 8.11/alvaria/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Um???

Error Code when installing Gesior acc. maker.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php(234): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(62): OTS_Base_List->rewind() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

The same with both.. I'm just curious how to get them to work, thanks.

Ok.. My problem is:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

Please... help me.

I get this when I try to load Monsters, Vocations and Spells!

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\Dreamia\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\Dreamia\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

Should player deletion fail if that player is online

I'm investigating some coherence issues on our TFS/MySQL/gesior system. It looks like a player can be deleted by the account manager while that player is online [e.g. players[player].online == 1].

Could this be an issue?

Symptoms include VIPlist save [for other players] failing, save error on logout of server, etc.

I'll work on adding a guard around player deletion on our platform to see if that helps.

when i go to step 4 (add samples to dp) my error its:

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

plz help

hey how do i change the save value to 0 so the players won't save

tried this
Code:
 $player->setSave($char_to_copy->getSave());

But i got this
Code:
  Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1320 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(502): OTS_Player->setCustomField('created', 1218820623) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1320

I've got a problem... When i've install the Acc. Maker, it installs successfully, however... I can't see any Players/Accounts in my http://localhost/phpmyadmin on that database i got it on... Anyone got an solution for this?

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in D:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 37

and i got that in some more places..

I Have debug when i try to make a character.... Please help me

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('4') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Druid Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

What happened?

Last edited:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\Site\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Site\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

i use xampp 1.6.7

I have problem I use linux but guilds and trans. history don't working.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /var/www/ots/shopsystem.php on line 15

Back