• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

I can't reload the monsters,spells and vocations.. I get this error for the monsters:
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54
same with the spells and vocations... why cant I reload them??

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

This error return to me when i want make char!!

can anyone help me?

I'v got 1 problem, after creating the account on the page and then trying to log on it said account or pw wrong- I there went to the database and found that the account was created and all but i can't log on :/

Last edited:
The MySQL Connection still doesn't work.

I'm using PHP compatibility, version 5.2.6, and Nicaw SQL can connect.

Dear, Geisor

Im very happy that i'm using you're scripts.
But somthing happend after 4-5 days.

When tring to make an account.

Email status:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 149

When im tring to ignore message ^ and taking "I agree." It says:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 149

hi gesior, din AAC rox, but i`ve a problem. After 3 attempts of installing an monsters.xml which has some monsters which actually doesn`t exist, it says
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 118
and it wont let me load monsters even with an unbugged xml file

Edited later: It works standly, sorry for bother with that, it were my browser error..with temporary memory

Okay, when importing the mysql database i recieve this: Rep for the one who helps me..

Code:
Fel

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` !=1 AND `type` !=2 AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

Last edited:
Help please ASAP!

Okay it's like this, I have password on my sql server and everything, got newest phpmyadmin, newest xampp, and someone managed to hack my server when i restarted it somehow.

When he hacked it, he somehow changed so my support list showed every character in the OT :

How do I fix so only Gods/CMS/Tutors are showed there?
Also highscores stopped working, when someone tries to check highscores its there but it doesnt show anything.
Here its like this Roxoria - Highscores

Can someone please try to help asap?

how do i install this thing? It doesnt say... it just says the errors -.-" where do I put all the files?

Nvm I did it, thx to search engine lol

Another question, cant find the answer.
How come nobody cant see my page? but im able to see it :s my ot is on, my ports are open... apache and mysql are up. anybody help me out pls?

Last edited:
i got problem with vocations and account management.

# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

i got problem with vocations and account management.

Im have the same problem!
Please help US!

:(

Back