• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

I'm using this server and gesiors "THEBEST031a for TFS 03" (Gesiors) aac.. It works to make characters etc on the 1/1 account, but when I make new accounts and characters I aint able to login at all. (in-game) But on the web-page it works 100%..

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

I have a problem

Hello i have a problem, i dont know how to change this, can you help me. i use; Account maker by Gesior. Layout by CipSoft GmbH.
but i dont know how i do. But, when i had do a character then i cant come on the ot, Cus it worng Tempel Position. How do i change that

i have this problem

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Ricardo/Ambiente de trabalho/Rick/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Ricardo/Ambiente de trabalho/Rick/ - doesn't exist.

i already changed apache! iam using tfs 0.3 beta + unamed acc maker by gesior 0.3.2 beta

Last edited:
What is this? :S

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

What is this? :S

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

sry for dubble post. :S

i say 1 thing theres people that love segior!
i say gesior u never made 1 thing that didnt had 1 bug

The link for 0.2x in your download post is not working, could you fix it please?

I'm getting

Code:
STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

aswell.. How do you fix it?

its easy

in the section of the layout add

<a href='drection link'> Here you can put text or an image direction </a> <---that is for close

There is a example:
HTML:
  <a href='index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement'>
    <div id="LoginButtonContainer" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/loginbox/loginbox-textfield-background.gif)" >
      <div id="LoginButton" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/buttons/sbuttonLogin.gif)" > 
        <div onClick="LoginButtonAction(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-account.gif);" onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);"><div id="LoginButton" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/buttons/.gif)" ></div>
          <div id="ButtonText" ></div>
        </div>
        </div>
	</a>

Good Luck...

PD: in my layout i have problem only with the image of the botton but the link works fine..

i have problem on version for tfs 0.3. Pkt1 OK 2 OK etc
Point 6 ,7,8 doesnt work.:
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62
in point 6 Etc...i have xampp v1.6.7.

well mine don't work either,,

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver2.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

2zxmuyd.jpg

Read the tutorial once again.
The guy with domdocument, go to your xampp/php/php.ini aswell as php5.ini and uncomment this line - extension=php_domxml.dll

po polsku: mam problem z Acc. Wszystko jest ok stronka się instaluje ale punkt 6,7 itd nie działa np przy 7 reload monsters mam błąd:
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62
Co na to poradzić, podobnie jest z czarami tylko ot spelss list. Itp. Pozdrawiam i dzięki

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php:66 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php(66): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 /var/www/pot/InvitesDriver.php(49): OTS_Player->load('31') #2 /var/www/pot/OTS_Guild.php(396): InvitesDriver->listRequests() #3 /var/www/guilds.php(205): OTS_Guild->listInvites() #4 /var/www/index.php(127): include('/var/www/guilds...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 66

Problem with guilds ;/

Back