• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fast Antipush

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Hey, dunno if this is the right place to ask this, it's really bot related. If you know a better place or website please tell me and I'll remove the thread. I want to know how to get a really fast anti-push, I mean my friend has high ping sometimes yet his antipush is fast and hard to push, one of my friends usually has the same ping as me and his anti is practically impossible to push. I tried the script he has, and mine drops gps slow as shit.

game.cpp

after

Lua:
 if(!canThrowObjectTo(mapFromPos, mapToPos) && !player->hasCustomFlag(PlayerCustomFlag_CanThrowAnywhere))
	{
		player->sendCancelMessage(RET_CANNOTTHROW);
		return false;
	}

add

Lua:
	int items[] = {2148, 2152, 2160, 3976, 2599};
	int n = 0;
	for (n = 0; n < sizeof(items); n++){
		if(item->getID() == items[n] && player->hasCondition(CONDITION_EXHAUST, 1)){
			player->sendTextMessage(MSG_STATUS_SMALL, "Please wait a few seconds to move this item.");
			return false;
		}
	}

if(Condition* condition = Condition::createCondition(CONDITIONID_DEFAULT, CONDITION_EXHAUST, 1000, 0, false, 1))
		player->addCondition(condition);

Back