• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fast Atk In TFS (More then 2hit/s)

sm2000

Mega lua Neewbie ^^
Reaction score
Hello, I noticed that in TFS u can't hit more then 2 hits/s.. Unlike evolutions and dnwalcker were u can hit like 15 hits/s..
So is there a way to change so that u can get faster speed on your attacks on TFS in the Sources?

BTW, I ALREADY TESTED CHANGING IT IN THE VOCATIONS.XML FILE BUT IT DIDN'T WORK SINCE TFS ONLY LETS U HIT (2hits/s) AS A MAXIMUM!

Last edited:
You can edit fast attack at vocations.xml (Xml folder).

attackspeed="900"

The lower is the faster.

And if you only want fast attack for your God/Gm char, just create a new vocation, set the fast attack, and give it to your char.

:)

Man.. I know that but it doesn't work for some reason, Talaturen himself said that you can't have atk speed thats faster then 2hits/s.

Last edited:
5 hits per sec isnt lame it STUPID! omg think about it o0

If you try my OT, it isn't since there is one vocation, promoted brawler (ninja) who does 1 hit every 0.5 sec but low damage, and also there is mashers which does high damage but 2.5 sec / hit. So Before judging anything, get to know the whole fact. And also, my OT ain't just som unserious 100x exp server with 100x runes. Its normal x runes (real tibia) prices are like real tibia and people actually MAKES the runes themselves. I have 10 differetn vocations and one more is coming out and none of them is like unserious.

You can edit source as long as I know, but be aware because you will get so much lags that any pc will not handle your server ;) If you really want some big hits just change dmg multiplier in vocation ;)

Back