• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faster Skill increase items.

hellyea

OT-Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

it is possible to create an item or modify an item wich grants you faster skilling? like

You see a Skill Sword. It has blabla DMG DEF, it grants you faster skill advancement.#

TY

Ok i got it now , with a little instruction
Code:
--Credits to MadMook and Limos for the return trues(what would i do without limos xD)--
-- Remove the "--" if you want premium or level restriction

--if you add an if then add an end!

function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
--    if isPremium(cid) then
--    if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 8 then
    doPlayerSetSkills(cid, 3.3)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Enjoy 3.3 skill rates.")
--    end
--    end
        return true
end
function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
--    if isPremium(cid) then
        doPlayerSetSkills(cid, 1.1)
--    else
--        doPlayerSetSkills(cid, 1.0)
--    end
return true
end

Put equipthis.lua in movements folder.

Code:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2127" slot="ring" level="12" event="script" value="equipthis.lua"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2127" slot="ring" event="script" value="equipthis.lua"/>
That item id is emerald bangel. Just make sure that you dont have duplixate entries of same item id.

I cant equip it, i got item id 2127 ( emerald bungle) and put the script you wrote in movements script folder named it equipthis.lua also changed the lines in movements.xml but it says i cant equip it there.

got this error.

[28/01/2014 13:30:44] [Error - MoveEvents Interface]
[28/01/2014 13:30:44] data/movements/scripts/equipthis.lua:eek:nEquip
[28/01/2014 13:30:44] Description:
[28/01/2014 13:30:44] data/movements/scripts/equipthis.lua:9: attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetSkills' (a nil value)
[28/01/2014 13:30:44] stack traceback:
[28/01/2014 13:30:44] data/movements/scripts/equipthis.lua:9: in function <data/movements/scripts/equipthis.lua:6>

Last edited:
Back