• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fat boys got OWNED IN OB!

Now the server can see the different, If they are twice as many then us, Yes they win.

BUT, if we are almost the same amount of members (think they were some more then us) We OWNED them totally.

(44 - 30)
....|
....\/
(50 - 41)

Feb 05 2009, 16:43:33 Killed at Level 148 by Artiniix
Feb 05 2009, 16:39:47 Killed at Level 149 by Artiniix

That would be 2 more for us if Artiniix was in our guild! (we owned them in ob, many frags u can't see on softcores page).

When was this OB? Surely not our main fighters. Obviously not being I wasn't called.

Grats for owning our noobs.

When was this OB? Surely not our main fighters. Obviously not being I wasn't called.

Grats for owning our noobs.

Since u are so f********** coward u invite randoms + noobs so i see most of u as noobs.

Stop invite so many and come to ob in almost the same amount of players that we are, ok?

Feb 05 2009, 16:43:08 Killed at Level 147 by Petta
Feb 05 2009, 16:09:29 Killed at Level 148 by Artiniix
Feb 05 2009, 16:05:11 Killed at Level 149 by Surarn

Found 3 more frags on Cricksour.

U ARE LUCKY THAT THEY AREN'T IN U GUILD!

Last edited:
Then dont invite noobs? Everyone can see that u need those guys in ur guild to outnumber us or u would never stand a chance..

Btw bangarn was there ;/ but ur right, he is a noob =)

The longer this goes on, I continue to see more and more people not listening. Those people will be kicked out. Fighting an OPEN without your leaders is just stupid. ie: smellic hunt. He led our noobs this morning to a slaughter. His little group of people doesn't listen for shit. And this is what happens.

The longer this goes on, I continue to see more and more people not listening. Those people will be kicked out. Fighting an OPEN without your leaders is just stupid. ie: smellic hunt. He led our noobs this morning to a slaughter. His little group of people doesn't listen for shit. And this is what happens.

Smellic wasnt even online for any of this mornings battle.

haha lol @ Bixus donno who u are but even if ur the G of the guild then please stfu.

coz the american guys are on like at 10pm in our time so we need to wait all day to fight? lol wasteman..

we wanna have fun, so what if we die its not the end of the war..

signed leader of ob today...
even tho we lost we managed to have fun.

MIP how did you quys start this ob cause none of the vices were on that cam and watching it they looked like they pushed u all the way to ab? i dont know cause i wasnt there and if you guys were the ones to msg our people it sure wasnt rena cause you know who to msg if you want an ob and funny how you come to fight when its the noobs?

Lame you didn't show up today:

20:52 Why[182]: 20:51Streetsork[180]: WE CAN'T COME! WE CAN'T COME!

Who's scared to show up? btw it's a fake <3 but he really said it :)

haha were scared to show up? thats funny since alex one night wouldnt ob us when he had like 20 people in vent and we had 5-10 or so and hes like wait no we will tomorrow and werent not scared to ob us you have to msg rena or havoc and they will tell us when to come and u guys were the one who always run to defense rofl

Last edited:
Back