• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fellwood RPG

Another feature in Fellwood is an unique, detailed, intriguing quest system!
Here is our vocation quest!
wYIH1.jpg

rEZxc.jpg

jJkAp.jpg

WViVz.jpg

JOsSv.jpg

jpYqL.jpg

May I suggest you do not get over-ambitious with this project and stick to making a simple server? The features you have are nice so far, but overextending is a common error that will result in your project failing, and I hate seeing projects fail :(

Good luck though, and make sure to have fun!

May I suggest you do not get over-ambitious with this project and stick to making a simple server? The features you have are nice so far, but overextending is a common error that will result in your project failing, and I hate seeing projects fail :(

Good luck though, and make sure to have fun!
I promise you we will make everything we set out to make, and we will not backdown

Why do you always post negative stuff on my threads... but thanks for the goodluck

Why do you even give a damn about the negative posts?
Stay positive, ignore them and continue the project.

Why do you even give a damn about the negative posts?
Stay positive, ignore them and continue the project.

I completely agree. Do as you wish, not as you're told (in this case).

Post #500. :eek:

BTW, I like your lock pick idea. It could be quite fun to have a 'home invasion' feature, haha. If someone breaks in, you can kill them where they stand!

It would even be awesome lock pick a houses and lock pick chests
To much skyrim :3

If there is a % of dontations on server release date I would be glad to be you LUA/c++/PHP(50%) , won't be online every day(maybe 5 days a week
), won't make scripts all day but as you are already a scripter i can moake some scripts with you and help every now and then.

Hey,

If u need some mapper i can join the team.
Now i'm on winter vacation and i will be at home on 10 February, i can do some simple work for u and u can see what i can do ;)

I wait on msg from u.

Hey,

If u need some mapper i can join the team.
Now i'm on winter vacation and i will be at home on 10 February, i can do some simple work for u and u can see what i can do ;)

I wait on msg from u.
Please fill out the application form, and we'll see

Hey, Remember Me ?! Xd

I Could Help You Out With A Few Sprites If You'd Like, Not Rlly Looking For Bein Part Of The Team Cuz I Got A Project But I'll Surely Help To Make This Be

Hey, Remember Me ?! Xd

I Could Help You Out With A Few Sprites If You'd Like, Not Rlly Looking For Bein Part Of The Team Cuz I Got A Project But I'll Surely Help To Make This Be
Awesome. Give me your msn plx
PS. Why Do You Talk Like This?

Please fill out the application form, and we'll see

Name: Damian
Country of Residence: Poland
Languages: Poland, English
Position Applying For: Mapper
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): Tell me what to do and i do it for u as a sample work.
Why should we choose you?: I have experience with the tibia and generally ots from 6 years. Was leading 2-3 decent servers. Usually I am rewriting map (city / quests / spawns) .. Currently I have only photos maps that I work sometimes (on the protocol 7.4.). But earlier i worked on 8.6 ;)
Other Comments: I will be at home at 10 february, now i'm in sweden :)

Sounds great ^^
Do you have any pictures of any of your maps with you right now? I dont care if its 7.0 or 9.41, just anna see some of your work :p

Back