• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fellwood RPG

Nice project, you have a mapping thread to see the progress?

Nope, but the map isnt really developed fully yet, we're still in the early stages. I posted pictures of the more completed parts already :p

Hm.., looks promising, I might apply later, depens on what kind of map you have.

I already stated i can help with map, so just let me know on msn, i will be able to help you mainily on weekends (can do like 3/5 weekdays) but i can accomplish alot in that time :)

//ghost

Name: Kozmo
Country of Residence: Victoria Bc , Canada
Languages: English some french
Position Applying For: Mapper
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): Tell me what you want to see be mapped and ill make it then send it to you.
Why should we choose you?: Because i love and enjoy mapping i have been doing it off and on for years and right now i have a lot of time on my hands so i can spend hours and hours of the day detailing it and making it perfect.
Other Comments: No other comments.

Name: Savaya
Country of Residence: UK
Languages: English
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I think you already saw :p
Why should we choose you?: Cuz I like you and the other guy and I like to help your server :D
Other Comments: I can't be the main mapper, because I go to school every day for like 10 hours, but I think I could give some things that will be usefull and help out maybe with other things.

Name: Savaya
Country of Residence: UK
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I think you already saw :p
Why should we choose you?: Cuz I like you and the other guy and I like to help your server :D
Other Comments: I can't be the main mapper, because I go to school every day for like 10 hours, but I think I could give some things that will be usefull and help out maybe with other things.
Accepted! You're a great mapper, and very nice too, and very active ^^
I have to log right now, but I'll iron out the details with you tomorrwo ^^
Welcome aboard

Progress atm?
And you should in my opinion create a thread in the discussions sub forum soon :]

So, as promised, i will now post an entire set. Took a bit longer, but here it is.
XU5Fu.png
lyOq1.png
4CMJo.png
K0F8j.png
5mQxI.gif
SzFXf.png

Name: Darien Corbett
Country of Residence: Idaho USA
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): My mapping thread, worked in a few projects in the past.
Why should we choose you?: Experienced in mapping, I know my way around the map editor, and can put good use to the server.
Other Comments: n/a

Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): My mapping thread, worked in a few projects in the past.
Why should we choose you?: Experienced in mapping, I know my way around the map editor, and can put good use to the server.

Recommended

I have to log right now, I'll respond to this in about 2:00-2:30 hours

I saw your Mapping Thread, and i have to say, I'm impressed.
Accepted.
Pm me with your msn.

Back