• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fellwood RPG

Sir Bananas

Lua Scripter, Spriter
Reaction score
Fellwood-RPG

fancy-line.png

Information
About a month ago, my 2 friends (Verasath and Chestnutz) were staff members in the same Open Tibia Server. It was a realmap. The three of us always worked like crazy on maps, scripts and sprites, but the owner of the server never implemented the things we made, so one day we had a brilliant idea ; We should start our own server, and it would be perfect. No lazy owners, just hardworking team members. And that, is how the project Fellwood-RPG was born.

fancy-line.png

Specifications
Our goal for Fellwood is that it will be as custom as possible, including scripts, sprites, monsters and a fully custom map.The experience will be low rate. Our vocation system will be very different from Cipsoft's. You will start by choosing one of three vocations; Mage, Rogue and Warrior. Each of those 3 vocations will have 2 specializations. Specializations are much similar to promotions, except the player will have a choice of 2 possibilites. Mages can become Warlocks and Priests, Warriors can become Templars or Gladiators and Rogues can become Assassins or Snipers. Another very cool feature that isn't done yet is our Race System. The player can choose to be a Dwarf, an Elf or a Human. Each race will begin in a different city. Here are some pictures of our starter cities. I think you can tell what picture is for each race ^^.
ktLTB.png

PP3se.png

V8Uxv.png

NxdXK.png

EcIj5.png

MPCyn.png

fancy-line.png

Sprites
As i mentioned before, we have custom sprites. Our team has 2 spriters, both are new at spriting, but we are very happy with the results so far... Here are some pictures of some of our custom sprites.
qQb7s.png

jwDaw.png

PaWul.png

25tgc2a.png

akvmyt.png

hm9ws.gif

w2eU9.png

RFVD9.png

Credits to Forsakenfate to the shape of the lockpick :p

fancy-line.png

Scripts
We have 1 scripter right now, me! I'm not the best scripter out there, but I like to think I'm not bad. We have a lot of cool script systems in development, but only a few are done. Here is our Lockpick system. Its preety simple in theory, but extremely complex when scripting it :[
It works like this; You use the lockpick on a Locked door, and you have a small chance of getting past the door. If you fail, your lockpick breaks.
rgCv2.png

F6wUN.png

EYpTa.png

fancy-line.png

Team
Our team is made up of 3 people so far. Me, Verasath and Chestnutz. We are looking for another mapper, another scripter and a story designer. If you would like to apply yourself, then fill out and post this application
Name:
Languages:
Position Applying For:
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):
Why should we choose you?:
Other Comments:

fancy-line.png

Team Members
Mappers: Verasath, Savly --
Scripters: Sir Bananas -- 1/2
Spriters: Sir Bananas, Verasath -- 2/2
Story Designers: Sir Bananas, Verasath -- 2/3​

Last edited:
Name:Sarah
Country of Residence:America
Languages:English , Frensh , Arabic
Position Applying For:GM
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):Iam a mapper , Please pm me and i will show u some of my work
Why should we choose you?:Because i like to help many ppl in the game , I work hard
Other Comments:please pm me.

Name:Sarah
Country of Residence:America
Languages:English , Frensh , Arabic
Position Applying For:GM
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):Iam a mapper , Please pm me and i will show u some of my work
Why should we choose you?:Because i like to help many ppl in the game , I work hard
Other Comments:please pm me.
Sorry, your mapping style is not what we are looking for

Copycat :p and this line is wrong.

Each of those 2 vocations will have specializations

too

Each of those vocations will have 2 specializations

about the specializations..

Anyway good luck, hope your project works out great. Love to see more custom projects out there.

Some extra pics ^^

An Inn made out of used ship parts.

IqVXT.png

rZ6RJ.png

KXDiT.png

A farm on the outskirts of a town. Notice the roofs ^^

MDthx.png

p7C1k.png

Looks amazing, when it comes out I will definitely play it, I love servers with sprites :p

Will be great to have you there!
You're a Scripter and a Mapper, dont you want to join? :p

I might apply later, atm I'm helping someone make some scripts on his server, but we are never on at the same time, so I might just quit that job and apply for this one. I will think about it :p

Awesome ^^
I assure you, I am on all day :p
Btw, what does everyone think of the Lockpick system? ^^

Looks really good, sorry I couldn't accept your request.
And the sprites are rly interesting =D

I'll say it again, I hope you have luck in finding a good, trustable team!
And I wish you to have a excellent server in the future, seems to have quite a bit of potential ;)

* Lockpick System: Sweet, though, make some locks UN-Pickable (Just for quest-keys and such).

Best Regards
Falarion

Thanks ^^
Seems like Fellwood and Valendor keep crossing paths :p
Yea, It doesnt work on Quest doors and Exp doors. I could always add a getActionId function to block out doors with quest keys :p

Last edited:
Back