• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetherShadow

Reaction score
Since i sended you 5 private messages and still got no responce ill do it this way if youre even reading icechaw forums.
First of all i still didnt got my items back. Considering Golden helmet , Acient tiara, Exp scroll, 4kk cash. 2 Demon helmets, Some talons , 300 rpocs, around 200 blue pocs, I forgot about the rest lost way more. Im already waiting more then 2 months on youre reply and still didnt got one yet.

Second off all; Whats the point of having an tutor position if youre not doing anyway thing it. I made a dozen of bugg reports, Name reports, Reported botters and till now nothing happened with my reports. So whats the point? You also said people who doe their job as an tutor in an good way will be get rewarded. Sup with that? And when does the yalahar quest service come? You said it would come an month ago and still nada.

My advice get some active game masters on icechaw cause in this way this server will be dead verry soon. Tomuch cheaters botters on this server.

Over and out.

Nethershadow~

He ran into some problems in hes real life, he haven't been on Otland since 14th april.

And my advice for you NetherShadow is ... just let it go ... server's dead already and I believe there's no way back as it was ... don't you think so?

And my advice for you NetherShadow is ... just let it go ... server's dead already and I believe there's no way back as it was ... don't you think so?

I agree but still this server shoudnt be dead its an great server. And still i think that this server could get back up his feat again. Active game masters for instance would help alot.

I didn't, im sure Talaturen or Hani dont have time with you, but if they got time, ask them..

What's your point?

That i didnt get kicked, i left you noob...

Meh, I meant why would I care if they had time with me?

You compared to Siramix, Siramix can speak good english, you can't so you leaving the Twifysoft crew was just good IMO.

NetherShadow, if you need help PM me or Talaturen.

Feloth is not a part of our team anymore because of personal matters between him and Talaturen. Silentdefender was a GM on our server IceChaw, he wasn't kicked and he left his GM position because of his own reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back