• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ferora RPG-PVP 8.50

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Dear Folks

Intro

Since i have retired from all my work of 7.6 server where i made an big progress.. i tough.. why not to make an 8.5 server whit some nice Hunting spot's nice towns and so :)

Map

First of all I am making an nice custom map.. what will have some tp's to some hunting spots. The map will be detailed and atleast 10 mbit's .
There will be over 100 Hunting spots i hope.

Hosting:

I will host this server on an dedicated server, how ever ill need some donations from OTLAND. paypal(donation e-mail will come later)
I will make it first on an low prized dedicated server what will can handle easy 80 players without lagg.. if the server gets OVER 80 player's i will put an extreme good dedicated what will cost like 300 EUR.

Reward of donating:

If you donate in any way you will recive an VIP ticket what will make you hunt faster whit an double expiriance. Also you will recive cash,items and some level's! Remember every 1$ will be good to give it to us to make the server better and stabler!

Staff Member's:
we are searching for!

• 2 Gamemaster
Zibus
• 1 GOD

• 3 Tutor's

• 2 Senior Tutor's

Server informations:

The Exp: It will be staged that you can gain fast level 100 but hard level 200.

Magic Level: You will be able to get fast 60 mlvl for Mage's but hard 100 also for Knights they will be hard to get Mlvl 8 and Royal Paladin's would be able to get 25 hard!

Loot Rate: You will be able to gain cash enough that you will can live for it!

Well that's all for now if you want something to add just tell me and ill edit the post :)

Minimap so far (will be updated every 24 h)
2ent9qp.jpg

Have fun,
Pro Warbringer

Last edited:
You retired in your work on 7.6 ? That's so bad :(
My first question : WHo are in your team, except you ? Your 7.6 team ?

Good luck for your server, I may apply :)

You retired in your work on 7.6 ? That's so bad :(
My first question : WHo are in your team, except you ? Your 7.6 team ?

Good luck for your server, I may apply :)

Just me i want to be more common to the newer versions so i know whats going on at least

:)

altough i was alone in my 7.6 projects i have always made a good progress and so on.

You are scripter, mapper, designer ? Wooh nice :)

I sent my application by PM ;)

Well i am 50% done with the first town im going to do hunting spots and after the Town! :) there are atm 5 houses and they are quite big!

50% done with the first town, and there's only 5 houses? Good luck lol

Thanks Thanks! :) I really apriciate the support of you guys.. gotta now make some detail's at the first mainland (town,city w/e) :)

The minimap so far :)
2ent9qp.jpg

WILL BE UPDATED EVERY 24 HOURS! :)

ON the mountains are many wonderfull things and maybe something interesting :]

Last edited:
Thanks..
Donation e-mail will be added tomorow
@nemo2010
Ill see sorry just me is mapping :)

@thread

Well ive added 2 little amazon camp's gonna add by them an underground with valkyers and Wild Warrior's probably and add there an Double-Hand Sword quest or what ever its called

@my mapping

Mapping is hard without an graphic card it laggs and so on but im giving my best <3

@map
All my houses got deleted since the map editor crashed! I have to remake them :( It will be hard .. but ill do it! :D

Edit1:
Ive had an backup good :)

Last edited:
Started to map an Dragon Land. But im a bit tired so im going to lye down a bit for a few hours and im going to make 2 spawns..
Already added 1 Tp room with 2 tp houses :)

Yay 7.6 so you didnt QUIT doing 7.6s ! Yay!! :>:>:> Like I said b4 you Rox! :)

Exp Stages on the new server 8.50?

EDIT : Nemo2010 is a Scammer. He stole my friends mapping or smth. ( Thinks why he ask to map )

Last edited:
Alrite well the exp stages will be

1 -> 20: 150x

21 -> 40: 100x

41 -> 60: 80x

61 -> 80: 60x

80 -> 100: 50x

101 -> 120: 40x

121 -> 150: 20x

151 -> 180: 10x

181 -> 200+: 6x

That's the stage's :)

Ohh Lol i am tryeng to beatbox irl but im pretty good at the beginning but i suck in the middle xDD

Gonna map some now :>

Any Ideas? :eek:

Back