• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Fantasy server

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread could be potential win

hahaha ye, U.U best spriters=brs, some of the best scripters=otland best mappers= here and mapersguild :p so u.u server never will get cool xd

brs make good projects but they have HUGE trouble maintaining the server.. gm wise etc (They luuuuuv corruption!)

Web Masters, designers, spriters and mapper that know final fantasy.

All versions!

Based on everything you showed everything here is based on ff 12 which for all of the noobs that didn't no is the worst one... besides ff8 because squall is a queer. Also if you guys are such fans of ff then why not just play ff11?

Based on everything you showed everything here is based on ff 12 which for all of the noobs that didn't no is the worst one... besides ff8 because squall is a queer. Also if you guys are such fans of ff then why not just play ff11?

MAYBE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY CONSOLES EXCEPT PC! :(

(I played Final Fantasy Online tho!)

Man, Really, GOOD LUCK! WE WHAITING FOR THAT!
Really nice work and project (Y)

Hapkido keep us updated please :p
I cant visit the BR Forums because im not BR and i cannot visit the Orkut thing because its buggy as hell.
Please don't let this diiieee!!

well i was looking for some info about the server and i found this

Chocobos
Final Fantasy

itemachocobo.png

Wild and dangerous,
but if tamed
becomes a great companion.

Chocobo a widely used species of bird in the world of Final Fantasy, its color is usually yellow, but some species have been found in different colors and some are very rare.

# Development:

To get a chocobo, you must first get an egg, because tame a wild chocobo in adulthood is very hard, every chocobo egg leaves one of Chicobo (child stage) of its color.

10788.png

After getting the egg, the next step is to heat it to hatch, but since you're too busy to complete this task, there are stables that do this for you, after the eggs hatch and Chicobo your birth, you have to feed it to it grows at that stage you can not ride it yet.

69123207.png

After some time feeding the chocobo grows and becomes a teen Chocobo (Chocobo couple) also can not mount it yet.

78140840.png

Some time after feeding, it becomes a chocobo, which is mountable, only you can not attack over the chocobo ...

69044519.png
55695453.png

# Emocional:

Your chocobo will be happy and you get faster, so if you take care of it the correct way or sad if you mistreat.

# Feeding:
43383547.png

Depending on the rarity of your chocobo, he eats more or less than the others, feed your chocobo is a good way to show your affection for him.

# Ensinando:
You have to teach and train your chocobo, not all chocobos run out for any place as soon as they saw adults.

# War Chocobo:
warchocoboyellow.png

... What if you want to train your chocobo to war, leaving you with more stamina and strength?
Chocobo War, are used in wars and battles, of course to get a Chocobo War, your chocobo needs to be well trained before.

You can have as many chocobos like as long as there is enough room in the stables ...

~ Team:
Map: Balder
Sprites: Omega~
Programação: LG
Scripts: Lwkass

This is some god shit, I love FF 8.. Wish you best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back