• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Fantasy server

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapkido

Balder
Reaction score
finalfantasyxi1copy.png

From Video-game to Tibia

Who ever heard or played even once the most famous RPG and contemplated the story? Yes, Final Fantasy, the game with 13 major issues so far, and several parallel versions will now be used as a theme in a Tibia server.

The Graphic

Develop the chart of monsters, NPCs, items as faithful as possible to the proposed theme so that you players, despite the prospect tibia, really feel facing creatures from Final Fantasy.

88934117.gif

cpiadet2.png

61740848.png

The map, though not designed to faithfully follow the details of the theme will be high quality and will provide a fully dynamic gameplay and role play, on behalf of their various secrets and mysteries!

entradak.png

67702599.png

4copyl.png

guildcenturion.png

6copyp.png

The systems

Like all great the graphics server has to be on the same level of logical part, and in our case it is fully in the standards. Systems are very clear, objective and interesting to be able to give the player a great gameplay with a role play for quality. We have:

Chocobos-

What fan of the series never linked the Terror Bird (tibia) to a chocobo from final fantasy? Yeah, it was one of the first systems being developed and was also a major inspiration for the project.
To hunt and defeat these huge birds called Chocobos, the player will have a chance to get an egg and take care of him until he becomes an expert and worthy of chocobo riding.

chocoborideroutfit.png

As players gain experience in riding Chocobo he can enlist the Cavalry of the Empire and train your pet so that it becomes a weapon of war.

warchocoboyellow.png

- Crystals System(materia)

FFVII is used in a system for using skills and spells that require the coupling of a material to equipment.
In our server, this is called Crystal mineral essence and function similarly, but is used as their levels may evolve releasing spells stronger and more effective.

materia.png

Vocations

Just as in Final Fantasy Tactics has its Jobs in the World Final Fantasy Online classes will be divided into four initials: Warrior, Shooter, Fighter and Mage. Each class has its specialties, the Jobs.The example with the class Warrior:

Warrior
Thief (handguns)
Soldier (arms)
Knight (heavy weapons)

Initially the player will have a job and during your adventure may acquire the other belonging to its class.
To change the job if the player send the NPC and competent to carry out this exchange.

The Magic and Techniques

A major focus of the project are the spells and techniques for the fact interact much with the role play. A large majority of them is strategic and requires a little caution to be used because it can have great effect if used at the time and place.

vid01.gif

vid02.gif

vid03.gif

Several systems focus spells and also the game on Party, forcing further the relationship between players.

For more information go to our orkut community or forum

Sorry for my google english!​

unless those graphics are ripped. you did an awesome job copying them into tibia format.
i cant really tell how charge works from that picture unless its just suppose to get stronger and stronger.

MMMMMONSSSTERR KIIILLL!! I LOVE! Final Fantasy! I doubt it's gonna finish any time soon but damn if this finish... You WILL beat Pokemon Online!

very nice, if is possible, you are recruting peoples?

HOLY SHIT BATMAN...You will have 90% of people who have ever played Tibia on this lol.

Talk about the best mapping, scripting, spells, items, outfits, monsters, EVERYTHING...

I can only wait...

.sooooooooooooo........... niiiiiiiiiceeeee omfg

Probably won't ever get finished, despite that this looks really cool

:O dam its nice !!!!

There will be all the classes like Lulu Rikku Tidus Yuna and Citys will be "spira" etc? Oh yeah.. Will there also be the Al Bhed language? (ME = HARDCORE CRAZY FINAL FANTASY PLAYER!)

Edit: Oh.. Not based on FFX :/

nevalopo, will be based in all Final Fantasies, so it include FFX.
If you have any sugestion, please send a PM ;)

I just feel like designing a logo for you :)

tell me the server name :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is amazing!

Lol!!!!!
Lol!!!!
Lol!!!
Are you gonna kidding me???
Fack awesome!

This looks like a GREAT PROJECT!

Good job and luck!!

PD: Of course i'll play

Status