• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Find someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
We, and when I say 'we', I am sure I talk for the people who release stuff at the downloads board, would be happy if you find an active member from America to moderate the downloads board when the European moderators are offline.

Last edited:
Is suggesting someone for a mod position even allowed?
If so I know a good person. (His name starts with S and ends with I)

Because you are a leecher.

Your post and vote are plain stupid. I am not asking for a moderator position, but an active member of OtLand to take care of the board, specially the downloads board, when the others are sleeping.

You got kicked and even banned, plus everyone knows you want your mod pos back, and there you live its american time.

And of course the admin knows they need new mods..

We have promoted Samme to a global moderator for doing a very good job as a board moderator, and Kula_ has joined the OtLand staff as a board moderator in the Polish board to try to keep that area under control as there has been complaints on the spam there.

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready, once we have updated we will start recruiting more staff members. If you are interested to join our staff and help us to enforce the rules you can start helping us already by reporting bad posts. It will also increase your chances to be accepted to join our staff if you have reported a large amount of posts.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Well, last time someone tried to suggest moderators the thread was closed. I've said "get more moderators" ever since I joined this board. We can only hope.

Sorry, but I don't think it works that way xD

I suggest a application thread :)

Or just do like Talaturen said?

We have promoted Samme to a global moderator for doing a very good job as a board moderator, and Kula_ has joined the OtLand staff as a board moderator in the Polish board to try to keep that area under control as there has been complaints on the spam there.

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready, once we have updated we will start recruiting more staff members. If you are interested to join our staff and help us to enforce the rules you can start helping us already by reporting bad posts. It will also increase your chances to be accepted to join our staff if you have reported a large amount of posts.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

You got kicked and even banned, plus everyone knows you want your mod pos back, and there you live its american time.

And of course the admin knows they need new mods..

I got kicked from the staff because my behaviour was really stupid. I got banned because of something you should not know unless Talaturen wants you to know, and I do live in America, but I don't have the same opportunities to be a moderator here since I am not an active member. But I am not asking for a position here, but someone to take care of the board when the European moderators are offline.

Maybe me XD?

Why would the administrators of OtLand hire you as a moderator when you don't even show the forum you care, voting NO to one of the only threads in the feedback board about the good of the board staff, and the board itself?

Mexicarlos...
Yes, even though I don't download anything. I do find it annoying when you gotta wait till your thread/release is approved... 10 hours just because you live in a different timezone...

Why are there so few people from the U.S. on this forum?
Kind of bums me out.

Why would the administrators of OtLand hire you as a moderator when you don't even show the forum you care, voting NO to one of the only threads in the feedback board about the good of the board staff, and the board itself?

I report more than you do :peace:.
& I go threw the whole OTLand everyday but not the native board XD

Why are there so few people from the U.S. on this forum?
Kind of bums me out.

Americans, by that i mean the ones who live in america, doesn't play shi**y games like tibia, they just play wow, or get a life.
Thats why.

Americans, by that i mean the ones who live in america, doesn't play shi**y games like tibia, they just play wow, or get a life.
Thats why.

I thought you said the Americans from Europe, sorry.

I report more than you do :peace:.
& I go threw the whole OTLand everyday but not the native board XD

I don't report posts, unless it's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back