• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Find someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
We, and when I say 'we', I am sure I talk for the people who release stuff at the downloads board, would be happy if you find an active member from America to moderate the downloads board when the European moderators are offline.

Last edited:
I got kicked from the staff because my behaviour was really stupid. I got banned because of something you should not know unless Talaturen wants you to know, and I do live in America, but I don't have the same opportunities to be a moderator here since I am not an active member. But I am not asking for a position here, but someone to take care of the board when the European moderators are offline.

Dont you remember when Talaturen said you were the moderator that did least work, and what i mean with that, you "didnt" do anything.

Anyway, like Talaturen said, report posts, and if you report alot of posts that is breaking the rules, you have a chance to be a moderator.

Dont you remember when Talaturen said you were the moderator that did least work, and what i mean with that, you "didnt" do anything.

Anyway, like Talaturen said, report posts, and if you report alot of posts that is breaking the rules, you have a chance to be a moderator.

Let me remind you that it was in a month, not in my whole time as a moderator.

And here are you complainting that OtLand need more moderators becasue there is almost no one awake in your time, well you were awake, why didnt you do your job?

I am forced to tell you the truth, and it was because of school, I couldn't handle that month.

I am forced to tell you the truth, and it was because of school, I couldn't handle that month.

But you know whats going to happen if you dont do your job, its like real life, if you dont go to your job for 1 full month, you will get problems, and see what happend.

You should have told your boss, and that boss is Talaturen, atleast on this forum.

Edit-

Dont you remember that mod that had cancer and had to remove one of his nuts. Talaturen didnt know, he thought that he was retired so he got kicked...

But you know whats going to happen if you dont do your job, its like real life, if you dont go to your job for 1 full month, you will get problems, and see what happend.

You should have told your boss, and that boss is Talaturen, atleast on this forum.

Edit-

Dont you remember that mod that had cancer and had to remove one of his nuts. Talaturen didnt know, he thought that he was retired so he got kicked...

I won't tell you I couldn't, cuz' I could have sent a PM to Talaturen about my inactivity, but I never thought about OtLand when I had to work at school.

Dante gtfo, he wants a new moderator, he's tired of the long delay for approving hes thread.

Now back to topic.

I know you sent a PM to Talaturen but abit to late isnt it?

No, I didn't... and as Henkos said, go back on topic, or the moderators will close it, please.

"Dante" won't be a moderator for the same reason Cykotitan won't be.

"Dante" won't be a moderator for the same reason Cykotitan won't be.

Im sure i wont, but if no one reports posts, and its only me, i think i got a higher chance to be a moderator here, atleast in one board. I have no goals, if i get mod pos from the admin, okej cool, then what? ban lots of members becasue they insulting me becasue they dont want me as a moderator, deleting spam, and such. nothing special really, but it would be kinda cool to have a orange name.

plus i forgot, its good that the main admin trusts me and know who i am, lets say,

here are 4 spammers, one of them going to get mod pos...

First one can talk english

secound one can talk swedish and english

third one were a spammer, he can talk swedish, english, and many other languages, and the main admin is a good friend with him, and he trusts him..

the fourth one is a spammer, or were a spammer, he can talk english, and a language that almost is not needed, not is this forum, becasue its not so much members from that country.

Wich one would you pick?

Last edited:
I support this thread. I would also like to see new mods in the other boards. :)

Im sure i wont, but if no one reports posts, and its only me, i think i got a higher chance to be a moderator here, atleast in one board. I have no goals, if i get mod pos from the admin, okej cool, then what? ban lots of members becasue they insulting me becasue they dont want me as a moderator, deleting spam, and such. nothing special really, but it would be kinda cool to have a orange name.

plus i forgot, its good that the main admin trusts me and know who i am, lets say,

here are 4 spammers, one of them going to get mod pos...

First one can talk english

secound one can talk swedish and english

third one were a spammer, he can talk swedish, english, and many other languages, and the main admin is a good friend with him, and he trusts him..

the fourth one is a spammer, or were a spammer, he can talk english, and a language that almost is not needed, not is this forum, becasue its not so much members from that country.

Wich one would you pick?

Why would you need someone who can barely speak English, but can speak other languages? There are mods already that speak other languages and moderate the non-english sections that need to be moderated.

I would choose the first because English is the most used language on this forum.

I agree.
I'd like to see some new active mods.

Why would you need someone who can barely speak English, but can speak other languages? There are mods already that speak other languages and moderate the non-english sections that need to be moderated.

I would choose the first because English is the most used language on this forum.

But the others can talk english too, and understand it too.

Why not take someone that talks more then one language?

Because there are mods all ready that speak other languages so why do we need more?

Because there are mods all ready that speak other languages so why do we need more?

Why? Dude just becasue there is one mod in swe board, doesnt it mean that he dont need help. its alot easier if someone could handle several boards, so admin doesnt need to add several moderators that only talk english.

Why do you need another mod if there is already someone doing that job?
Are you saying that the mod of the swedish board it to incompetent to do his own job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back