• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Find someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
We, and when I say 'we', I am sure I talk for the people who release stuff at the downloads board, would be happy if you find an active member from America to moderate the downloads board when the European moderators are offline.

Last edited:
Cause he is the only one from america? :eek:

Last edited:
There should be more moderators at downloads, sometimes the waiting time is long, and everytime I write to one of the mods to approve my new relase, I guess they don't see overall if something has been relased? They have to check the board manually. Anyway hopefully Talaturen will choose more moderators for this board when vB 4 arrives.

Not only at the download section but all boards...

The problem here is that almost whole otland staff is from the same timezone. For example in my case, i have reported lot of threads at 2->7 am GMT-4 and it usually takes more than 10 hours for a mod to take care of my reports... i have stop reporting like i used to looooong time ago because of that.

Last edited:
nobody reports anymore, its just sad, cuz there are like 20(?) mods, and still only 5 of them are active

How many people on this forum are from America anyway?

I dont think you will get your mod pos back but anyway i voted no becasue its not only the download section that need a mod, all boards need new mods.

How many people on this forum are from America anyway?

It's not about quantity but to keep the forum clean and motivate the reporters&helpers to help the forum by fixing/approving those reports/threads faster. Personally, I don't see the point of having 30000 mods if they all are from the same time-zone.

Just to give you an example you'll surely understand:
"mods are asleep, POST YARRR CPPP"

He's suggesting an American mod, so I asked how many people here are from America.

All reported posts are being taken of eventually and yes, we might need somebody who is in a different time zone to handle more reported posts.

Imho. it doesn't matter if you have to wait 3h or 15h. ;p

Because you are a leecher.

I dont think you will get your mod pos back but anyway i voted no becasue its not only the download section that need a mod, all boards need new mods.

Your post and vote are plain stupid. I am not asking for a moderator position, but an active member of OtLand to take care of the board, specially the downloads board, when the others are sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back