• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First hota quest!

Batix you're a pussy xD

Logging of while we kill Arwynkaa during the Quest, congratz, really.

hahah.. btw in ur team are just noobs xD i was make ws.. and noone try kill me xD if anyone just "follow me" and hiting me.. i cant lost pz.. and if Arwynkaaa die.. more players can go kill me xD FAIL xD!

Last edited:
hahah.. btw in ur team are just noobs xD i was make ws.. and noone try kill me xD if anyone just "follow me" and hiting me.. i cant lost pz.. and if Arwynkaaa die.. more players can go kill me xD FAIL xD!

you the only noob here :$

meybi it was becaeaiusese we needed everione to keeeel ur frend arwynkaaaaa

so you should thank him and not flame us noooobek

heyy im back ;]
jmm about this thread.
i looted all faraon items 6 months ago?. and if hota will be done firts that is my ;]

hahaha.. rly no bro.. cuz everybody before hunt Pharaons to get rares... and so mutch players looted that shit.. like blue note and so

Back