• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fist fighting competition

Johann

Reaction score
yoo-

this is a competition about the fist fighting skill, no one is using this awesome skill but we should bump this up! So here is a competition.

The goal is to get 110 Fist, the first on who gets it will receive a .........
Donate manarune!
So this is your chance to be like the pro people who are ruling the server by spamming UEs with a team of 20 people!!!
Good luck, tutors are not allowed to join in. Neither are GM Characters =)

lata, good luck and let the fisting begin (ooo sounds dirty!:$)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of people who are in for the most huge competition to win an awesome price:

Kocii
Stepherd
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

so the COMPETITION ENDS WHEN SOMEONE HAS 110 FIST!
hihi

Last edited:
Does it count when someone's created a whole new lvl 8 character, which the person is multi-clienting botting at trainers? Seems way too easy.

Does it count when someone's created a whole new lvl 8 character, which the person is multi-clienting botting at trainers? Seems way too easy.

Let's make a rule, the character must have exists for a week or longer. xD

Or we could make the limit as lvl 200 or so, but don't you guys think 120 fist is too much? lets say I should make it 110?

Well, 120 is probably gonna take a while. I'm the highest lvl on the server, and I haven't even reached 120 Sword yet.

But well, it's your own choice :)

But you've been playing since December ;) Would suck if it should take 3 months for someone to win the contest! :$

november actually and yeah u got a point there it should be 110 for the price but you should've waited when 10 ppl signs up they can start from fist 10 no one wanna sign up now since some is already on 70-80 XD

november actually and yeah u got a point there it should be 110 for the price but you should've waited when 10 ppl signs up they can start from fist 10 no one wanna sign up now since some is already on 70-80 XD

It goes fast! I started on 10 fist, and I'm at 70+ now within a few hours.

thats what i mean ur a few hours be4 the ppl who wanna start right now making it feel hopeless XD

Well, that's not really my fault.
I just read the thread and started fist training.
So I'm just following the rules of the competition. Besides, I'm not gonna be online 24/7 :)

Well, that's not really my fault.
I just read the thread and started fist training.
So I'm just following the rules of the competition. Besides, I'm not gonna be online 24/7 :)

i dont mean you , i mean that johann should have made it that way to make it fair XD

Back