• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix please?

Xylo

One Aim
Reaction score
Dam noobs running about with 4 multi client characters following them SDing target, example:

Lillen +33 -11 Elder Druid
Lillen Bror +3 -2 Elder Druid
Lillens +31 -11 Elder Druid
Lillens Bror +6 -0 Elder Druid
Lillenss +8 -5 Elder Druid

Main character Lillen, other three characters are on bot, I find it ruins the point of getting levels for one guy to solo you with his "pro pvp". Please look into it,
Cheers, Xylo.

Dam noobs running about with 4 multi client characters following them SDing target, example:

Main character Lillen, other three characters are on bot, I find it ruins the point of getting levels for one guy to solo you with his "pro pvp". Please look into it,
Cheers, Xylo.

Just shoot gran vis lux form range?

Cheers, Xylo.
talaturens words: we got no rules yet, so nothing is illegal.

Back