• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flatlander's Multi-Verse server - **Updated 12/11/15** (PvP Quality of Life changes)

The issue is, players would log out when they saw their king being killed, instead of defending it. So when the king dies, they are not online, so they don't suffer the death penalty.
collect their guid when they participate, if they have logged out then use queries to punish them!

collect their guid when they participate, if they have logged out then use queries to punish them!

Nah, because what if you actually did have to leave for the day.

I want to make sure people that log out, then wait for the king to die, then log right back in have the same negative effects as people who stayed logged on.

For this, Morale works perfectly.
If you are so worried about losing Exp that you'd log out. Well... Your king being killed has to be worse than you being killed.
That way, you would sacrifice your life for the king (as intended), and it would be worth it.

Last edited:
Nah, because what if you actually did have to leave for the day.

I want to make sure people that log out, then wait for the king to die, then log right back in have the same negative effects as people who stayed logged on.

For this, Moral works perfectly.
If you are so worried about losing Exp that you'd log out. Well... Your king being killed has to be worse than you being killed.
That way, you would sacrifice your life for the king (as intended), and it would be worth it.
Oh nvm, I just missunderstood you then. Though they are unrelated with eachother.

Oh nvm, I just missunderstood you then. Though they are unrelated with eachother.

Nah, you would be correct for 99% of the time. Grabbing the GUID of all players that were online when the king first came under attack WOULD punish players that logged out instead of protecting the king. But it would suck if you had to go to work, or deal with some other real life responsibility, so you log out, then you get punished.

I only want to catch the players that used to log into their secondary character while the king is under attack, then re-logged back onto their main character once it dies.

Thanks for your suggestion though! I'm always glad to receive help :)

Nah, you would be correct for 99% of the time. Grabbing the GUID of all players that were online when the king first came under attack WOULD punish players that logged out instead of protecting the king. But it would suck if you had to go to work, or deal with some other real life responsibility, so you log out, then you get punished.

I only want to catch the players that used to log into their secondary character while the king is under attack, then re-logged back onto their main character once it dies.

Thanks for your suggestion though! I'm always glad to receive help :)

you gonna set it up so if they log out 30 mins before king kill they get effected by it or you doing it if anyone else is logout they still effected by it no matter if they offline for over a hour?

you gonna set it up so if they log out 30 mins before king kill they get effected by it or you doing it if anyone else is logout they still effected by it no matter if they offline for over a hour?

Nope, Neither.

I am setting up a Morale System.

Explained Simply:
When you get a frag in war, or clear an objective (Take a outpost, or kill a king) you and your team will both gain Morale.

You can get 100% Player Morale, and 100% Team Morale. Which would give you Double Exp Gain.
You lose Player Morale when you die, or when you log out.
You lose Team Morale when your King Dies.

Meaning if you don't die, and don't let your king die, you will be gaining bonus exp up to 2x.
But when your king dies, you will be set back to gaining 1x exp.

(So of course, you want to defend your king at all costs, to keep your experience bonus)

Last edited:
suggestion, bring the : "you need this" or "you cant do this" to player console. This little white screen will go unnoticed if you don't know where to look.

Finally some custom servers are comming up, so i can sink my teeth into :) Great job @Flatlander

You sound tired

I was, and now i'm at work after 4 hours of sleep! yay.

suggestion, bring the : "you need this" or "you cant do this" to player console. This little white screen will go unnoticed if you don't know where to look.

I agree. I just use cancel messages as a default. I kind of hate the messages that pop up in the middle of your screen. And you might not notice messages going into Default or Server Log.

I plan to make a new function when sending Text Messages to the client.

Function will be something like:
doSendPlayerAdvancedMessage(cid, TEXT, COLOR, FONT, SIZE, SCREEN_POSITION, TIME)

And Screen Position will be something like: (To follow the pre-set directions we already memorized for TFS)
-1 - Center
0 - Top(North)
1 - Right(East)
2 - Bottom(South)
3 - Left(West)
4 - BottomLeft(Southwest)
5 - BottomRight(Southeast)
6 - TopLeft(Northwest)
7 - TopRight(Northeast)

This way you can display text, where you want, at what size, font, and color, and have it display for as long as you like.

Back to Main Thread(Index)

New Video Showing off Mage Poison Abilities on Species Universe.

Before anyone complains about Overpowered poison DOTs.

You will be able to remove poison with your UH Rune. (Your UH rune will cost 200 mana to use)

**Update made since this video**
Now when casting an Ability, it will cause all other Abilities to go on cooldown for 2 seconds.
I decided that spamming both abilities at the same time is too powerful.

Last edited:
I was going to release in the next 2 weeks. But I decided to let Deathzot release first.

So since I am delaying the release it will give me time to add more cool things, bug test, balance test, and so on.

Other than Hold Target, Is there anything else you feel should be built into the client?
I am kind of against it having auto-potion or auto-healing.

Let me know if you have any requests for War-Server functions to be added into the client!
Current Functions confirmed:

• Hold Target
  • Hotkey Inventory Slot
  • WASD Movement (With toggle chat by pressing Enter/Return)
  • Summon AI (Aggro Mode/Normal/Defend Mode)

Oh boy.. now I have to somehow split up my time between Fallout 4, DeathZot, AND this. This will be a challenge xD

Back