• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FMAAC] FlatMannerAAC MVC Symfony4

GhostWD

I'm in love with the var_dump()
Solutions
Reaction score
flatmannerLogo.jpg

FlatManner AAC

Hello,
I present to you my first project Automated Account Maker for OTS created with usage of Symfony4 which is MVC framework written in PHP

It's using awesome feautures like templating system called Twig, Friendly-URL supported by Symfony Routing, ORM(Object-Relational Mapping) called Doctrine which simplifies DataBase manipulation (or not)
and many many more.

It's easy to extend and everything is fine so far ;d I must to implement server status getter , xml (vocations,monsters,spells) parser and SMS SHOP

If someone is better in this cup of tea i will appreciate some help.

Fell Free To Ask!

INSTALLATION

Download Composer click!
2. Download fmAAC
3. Unpack it to desired server folder
4. Edit \.env.dist and change:
Code:
APP_ENV=prod

DATABASE_URL=mysql://db_user:[email protected]:3306/db_name

for example user=root,password=1234567,database=OTS

DATABASE_URL=mysql://root:[email protected]:3306/OTS
5. Edit \config\packages\GLOBALS.php with your own vocation data and server name(to edit player stats go to \src\Controller\AccountController.php and go to createCharacter function and find $startStats)
6. Open command line and navigate to aac root folder and type
Code:
composer install
7. Edit Apache server DocumentRoot to "public" folder of AAC
8. That's all?

BUG REPORTING

When site do not drop errors but it's not working go to .env file change APP_ENV to "dev" then you will get more info about it. To report Leave message here with screenshot...(Remember to change it back to "prod" because it provides info about everything :) DataBase credentials too so when env=dev its better to go dark)
Thanks!​

Commit 0d86d34 added status checker

TO MODERATOR

Sorry for reposting but before someone deleted my post with important querys but i see that present post was merged so if you can add this to point nr 8 i will be thankful
Code:
ALTER TABLE player_skills ADD id INT (11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;
ALTER TABLE player_killers ADD id INT (11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;

Last edited by a moderator:
TO MODERATOR

Sorry for reposting but before someone deleted my post with important querys but i see that present post was merged so if you can add this to point nr 8 i will be thankful
Code:
ALTER TABLE player_skills ADD id INT (11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;
ALTER TABLE player_killers ADD id INT (11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;

No post in your thread has been deleted nor edited according to the logs.
4 posts were merged by the moderator who approved your thread and two by me, aka you got 1 post insted of 6 now.

Aka the posts where you double posted ended up in your first post, you must have forgotten to press "post reply" or something with your network etc

Now im trying to make it work on linux xd it requires php7.2 to run(and download dependencies with composer) so you will need to install it and config to work with web server and modrewrite... i will make tutorial for now you can play with it on windows

TO MODERATOR
Can i have privagiles to edit my first post? idk why on this board i dont have it ;/

Test it at ghost-web.pl for now news system and admin panel is not implemented just sec

Installation on Ubuntu

Code:
1. IN CONSOLE
{
    sudo apt-get install p7zip-full

sudo apt-get update
    &&
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    &&
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
    &&
    sudo apt-get update
    &&
    sudo apt-get install -y apache2
    &&
    sudo apt-get install -y php7.2 libapache2-mod-php7.2 php7.2-cli php7.2-common php7.2-mbstring php7.2-gd php7.2-intl php7.2-xml php7.2-mysql php7.2-zip
    &&
    sudo apt-get install mysql-server
    &&
    sudo apt-get install composer
}

2. EDIT FILE /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf
{
CHANGE
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html
TO
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/aac/public
    <Directory /var/www/html/aac/public>
        AllowOverride All
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from All
    </Directory>
}

3. IN CONSOLE
{
    cd /var/www/html

wget https://github.com/Gh05t-PL/FlatMannerAAC/archive/master.zip

mkdir aac

7z x master.zip

mv FlatMannerAAC-master/ aac
}

4. EDIT FILE aac/.env.dist
{
    edit DataBase Credentials db_user, db_password and db_name
    DATABASE_URL=mysql://db_user:[email protected]:3306/db_name

IF YOU WANT TO RUN IT FOR COMING PLAYERS (NOT DEBUG MODE)
CHANGE
    APP_ENV=dev
TO
    APP_ENV=prod
}

5. IN CONSOLE 
{
    composer install

chmod 775 -R /var/www/html/aac
    sudo a2enmod rewrite

IF YOU HAVE OTHER PHP INSTALLATION YOU MUST DISABLE IT WITH
    a2dismod php{phpVersion}
FOR EXAMPLE
    a2dismod php7.0
AND THEN ENABLE PHP7.2
    a2enmod php7.2
}

YOU CAN TEST IT WITH SERVER (TFS0.4) RUNNED
OTSNAME - Account Login
TIBIA 8.6

Better?
1_screenshot_10.png

Adopted Quill WYSIWYG Text Editor
Check
OTSNAME - News
Admin Panel not implemented yet

This is what i call being ADMIN... numbers!

SOON!

PS.

fmAAC now comes with installator script (install.sh) need to rewrite README.MD

Added SMS Shop
supporting:
Paygol
MicroSMS.pl - Twój partner w biznesie! SMS PROFESJONALNY & SMS STANDARD
Only adding points not items for now
To configure it goto src/controllers there edit PaymentCatcherController.php and PointsController.php

admin now can create articles and see all data on charts

put items into public/img/items directory in format [ID].png
(it's easier to pack them into zip and then extract to items dir)

COMMIT!
added minor guild management
changed display of god gm cm in tops and highscores (added emblems for tutor and s tutor)
added choice modal...

I don't like the idea of using an extra branch for supporting other distros like TFS 1.2. This way it won't be up-to-date when you update your master branch. I would suggest either making it configurable to which distro to use, or an auto-detection algorithm.

Except that. Good work! Symfony seems to be a cool framework. And also fast (after latest Route component refactoring).

@slawkens you are right :C having those 2 branches for me is very tiring (keeping it up to date) but i really dont really know how to do this haha (some outter file with configs to be accessible via symfony controllers(injection). when i will learn enough i will merge it) the truth is that i'm begginer and this is my first project and that's why some things are done in extremely nup way ;P.

I will make my best to change this haha :D and Thanks for content feedback!

btw...

1.2 now supports guilds

Update is coming...

Hi!
Today I announce that fmAAC is compatible with TFS 0.3.6, TFS 0.4 and TFS 1.2 in one master branch so you don't need to download specific version for your server, everything with help of strategy pattern.
Also
* Added Config file in src/Utils/Configs.php which contains new players details(level, maglevel, skill etc),
* Added possibility of changing theme of site view ( if someone would like to create one ) and moved current theme to default directory,
* Installation on linux is now more "automated" ( check README.md ),
* Some cleanup

everything should be ok i think... if you get some error post it here :D

Today update brings better Spell Controller which parse Spells.xml and Vocations.xml from /public dir (You can use range: vocation['id'] "1-8"..... and normal enumeration: vocation['id'] "1" vocation['id'] "2" ..... ) and when spells is predicted for all, vocation XML element must be omitted

Back