• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Food Regen with some Regen items not working

angelofs

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats up!

I am experiencing a little problem in my ot: Wheneven I am hungry and i eat food while equiped with some regeneration item, nothing actually happens. I eat until I got the Full message, but in the skills tab the "Food" remains 0:00, as if I didn't eat anything at all, and the food regeneration does not apply too, but as soon as I remove the regen equipment (life ring, for example), my hungry just vanish and the food starts counting normally, like 0:20, as if I was really full. After I remove it, i can equip it again and the food just runs out normally as if nothing ever happened!

Anybody knows what's is causing it?
Thanks in advance!

try clearing out conditions out off every player first, and then attempt to replicate.
(player conditions are saved in db)

run following in mysql, and reattempt. (make sure character is not online when change is made, server restart would be great.)
UPDATE `players` SET `conditions`='';

Back