• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Infectious

Status
Not open for further replies.
kids so full of shit he fucking cried "only 20 frags incase u mass log us" right after he said "10 only in teams" then he fuckin goes up to 14, Demon ur a bad kid go get beaten by ur dad wiv a belt, pce

- - - Updated - - -

We didnt masslog we were just smart. Strategy my friend, STRATEGY if u know me im a fucking genius :D

nice mom jokes bro still havent grown past that then dweeb go find a fat drunk chick and lose ur v plz

Tibia is intended for 13 yr olds (he is not 13 btw) not for 30 yr old who still live in their mothers basement with no job and just game 24/7 why dont u mature up and get a job or go to school k?

- - - Updated - - -

Salar, send us warmode 100 frags than if you dare.

OH GEEZ IMA SHIT MY PANTS am i a ldr? If i dare buddy HAHA

^ All I see in any of your posts

Why would I be mad at all? I'm 200x better than you'll ever be. If I was to bring Instinct you damn well know you'd bow down. That's why first time you saw me, you asked if Jake played.

UR not good dude i was in ur team i fucking made the team we actually started moving ots and waring idiot i even would tell Ofek what to do all u would do is abuse ur admin on vent idiot. I told Yadier to go with us think man think. Every war me and Ofek strategized dude ur point is invalid ur not good go back to 8.6. I asked if jake played because james plays with u guys was wondering if u were coming and btw i was killing u guys with James etc.. When i was on ur team on nox but i was on a dif char haha i was a spy on nox so u dont rly know me mens nice try and btw i didnt ask to join defiance Iris asked me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Please go to school you little uneducated immature child

Unlike you being 30 yrs old and still living in his mothers basement i am going to school and i usually average 80-100s in all academic classes. K?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand why u guys just cant take the facts we won stop trying to prove we are wrong. You had to bring ur whole guild on forums just to talk shit but facts are facts dude u retarded?

Last edited:
Yes, u should be the most happyiest guy ever winning a warmode with 9 frags make a forum post about it and keep braggin about how good you are, i actually joined this team cuz of the retardeness level of this forum post. now stop talking shit and invite us to a warmode and let the best win.

And if ur so smart and mature, why dont you behave to it ?

Now send warmode 100 frags

okay ^^?

Tibia is intended for 13 yr olds (he is not 13 btw) not for 30 yr old who still live in their mothers basement with no job and just game 24/7 why dont u mature up and get a job or go to school k?

- - - Updated - - -

OH GEEZ IMA SHIT MY PANTS am i a ldr? If i dare buddy HAHA

lol ive worked since i was 16 im now almost 21 and i maybe play 3 hours a day. go get a girlfriend maybe then you'l lighten up and stop bein an angry kid

UR not good dude i was in ur team i fucking made the team we actually started moving ots and waring idiot i even would tell Ofek what to do all u would do is abuse ur admin on vent idiot. I told Yadier to go with us think man think. Every war me and Ofek strategized dude ur point is invalid ur not good go back to 8.6. I asked if jake played because james plays with u guys was wondering if u were coming and btw i was killing u guys with James etc.. When i was on ur team on nox but i was on a dif char haha i was a spy on nox so u dont rly know me mens nice try and btw i didnt ask to join defiance Iris asked me :)?

I'm literately dieng of laughter at this, I think someone may need to call 911. You and Ofek strategized everything? You would tell Ofek what to do? You joined our team 2 years after we created it, we were already moving Ots before that. You are nothing, you will never be anything. And I could give a shit less about Yadiier, he's a shit leader. And a worse Druid. I know what you and James did, James is my RL you fucking moron LOL. So if I ask Luisa that she asked you to join Defiance, she will say yes? If I ask Ofek that you and him "strategized" every war together, He will say yes? Will anyone even remember who you are? If I ask them all tonight, will they all say yes?

Salar take a deep breath. It's only a silly computer game relax, kid..

I'm literately dieng of laughter at this, I think someone may need to call 911. You and Ofek strategized everything? You would tell Ofek what to do? You joined our team 2 years after we created it, we were already moving Ots before that. You are nothing, you will never be anything. And I could give a shit less about Yadiier, he's a shit leader. And a worse Druid. I know what you and James did, James is my RL you fucking moron LOL. So if I ask Luisa that she asked you to join Defiance, she will say yes? If I ask Ofek that you and him "strategized" every war together, He will say yes? Will anyone even remember who you are? If I ask them all tonight, will they all say yes?

Iris told me to join thats true James Hughes? And yes many people do infact i was talking to Shadi the other day he said u left the team or some shit aushauh

- - - Updated - - -

lol ive worked since i was 16 im now almost 21 and i maybe play 3 hours a day. go get a girlfriend maybe then you'l lighten up and stop bein an angry kid

Immaturity level is over 9000

Oh man 5 mins and half ur team is already posting here haushaua been a good troll We win You Lose WE Will War Sooner or later to prove our point again otherwise please close the thread ive had enough of trolling a race of idiotic Infectors hehe

salar stop trying so hard man xD calm down a bit and go outside for some air

Shadi's a nobody, isn't even in the team. So what you're saying, no one will know who you are?

Edit: Matter fact, I kicked Shadi out to. Long time ago.

Too? i wasnt kicked i left that shitty team when ofek left hah

Ofek didn't leave, He's actually in vent every night.. You clearly did get kicked, I remember banning you / Deleting your vent account.

Still no war mode ??? Why waste your time talking guys this much time you've had to post on forums we could have been fighting .

^ All I see in any of your posts

Why would I be mad at all? I'm 200x better than you'll ever be. If I was to bring Instinct you damn well know you'd bow down. That's why first time you saw me, you asked if Jake played.
Wow, you're better than him at a game. I bet he'd fuck your day in rl you pansy ass mother fucker. Stop talkin shit on a fuckin game, you guys sent the warmode, you guys lost, you have nothing to cry about. So Fuck you Haters, we be reppin.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no war mode ??? Why waste your time talking guys this much time you've had to post on forums we could have been fighting .

Holy shit, you know there is such thing as a rl life? You're fucking life must revolve around dick sucking, being a bitch, and playing tibia. You honestly clearly don't see any sun.

- - - Updated - - -

made my day.. I'm always wondering what kind of person is behind a character.. but I didn't expect this. I really wonder what that Salar dude looks like now :>

Post your rl picture? I bet it's some fucking punk ass bitch who thinks hes bad because he has smoked weed one time. You're a poser, you probably never experienced or ever will experience what its like to fight because you're such a damn pansy. Obviously if your a pansy in a game, you're gonna be pretty gay in rl. And in game, all i ever see u at is a defense or a stack in war.

Wow, you're better than him at a game. I bet he'd fuck your day in rl you pansy ass mother fucker. Stop talkin shit on a fuckin game, you guys sent the warmode, you guys lost, you have nothing to cry about. So Fuck you Haters, we be reppin.

?? I have not lost a warmode on this OT, sorry. And He started talking shit, so check your shit man. You too, You talk shit like no other and now you want us to stop? Get real man. You be reppin'? What are you reppin', skinny ass white kids that play tibia and think they're hard? Haha, cool.

Welcome to Facebook

Thats me a year ago. You are such a baby face how can u judge when u dont know me? I played tibia when you were crawling. I bet you are getting bullied.. pussssyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

And btw Salar, i work 40h in a week. You still have to ask ur mom CAN I PlXXXx BUY CC IN TIBIA PLXXXXX MOMMY

Salar , since words fail to descrive you , we could try with images but theres a problem ,some1 will have to create a new meme for you , this one is clearly looking too intelligent for u

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back