• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Infectious

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i died 5x because the other team was 15 people and i was expecting 8. Idk how i can do shit when im playing a mage and commanding, and being targeted every 2 seconds. Just saying, but your a fuckin troll. You need the biggest fuckin smash in the face and i bet u get it because how big of a fucking no life loser you are. Your sitting here trying to get a reaction out of all these other guys, but yet i know what i am because i have a rl life. You guys sit here, playin tibia, eatin, and bein fat or w.e u trolls do while im livin a life haha x'D Keep trollin kid

- - - Updated - - -

YOU tell ME that I look like a faggot?

oh my gosh this made my day :> :> :>
its a picture from a year ago cus I lost my phone and got no others atm :>

heres one more
rrlHyh722CEITl118Z5RBpeVsFxmQzuIZWDeDrgPqIQ=.jpg

waiting for ur next rage demontorrent the kewl kid

and btw, atleast I dont shame on me to show myself like Chi Chi does
All i have to say, is that you probably suck more than that vaccume in that photo does. Yuh fag.

- - - Updated - - -

we won easily fair enough and you were no opponent.. just admit once..

No dude i totally agree, i dont think anyone with 7 people could contend against 15 people. Idk really

Lololololol ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

To bad you ended up not boxing and losing?

GG, was fun ^_^

We boxed 3x and we lost an unfair fight

GG

- - - Updated - - -

ONE LAST THING TO SAY IS THAT WE NEVER REALLY HAD A COMMANDER xD

We boxed 3x and we lost an unfair fight

GG

Boxed? I never saw our team boxed =o

And how was it unfair? Explain?

Before you say noob characters, Think: Darashia is a PUBLIC CITY in other words, Anyone any level can go there. Just because there's people fucking up wars, doesn't mean it's us. ^_^

YOU tell ME that I look like a faggot?

oh my gosh this made my day :> :> :>
its a picture from a year ago cus I lost my phone and got no others atm :>

heres one more
rrlHyh722CEITl118Z5RBpeVsFxmQzuIZWDeDrgPqIQ=.jpg

waiting for ur next rage demontorrent the kewl kid

and btw, atleast I dont shame on me to show myself like Chi Chi does
I
I don't know whats worse, the fact that you actually think ur attractive, or the fact that that you look like Olive Oyl.

Last edited:
19:20 Thyzera was killed by Apofex [Infectious 25 - 18 Pesadelo Do Sistema].
19:20 Your guild was victorious in the war against Pesadelo Do Sistema!
2nd Win For Today this war it was us with 10 vs 15 of them(all lvl 200+) and we won :)
THIS IS SPARTA

National Anthem
show your pic you little pussy
Id fuck you up for real, sick of you tough kids behind pcs.. for real get out show urself and im laugh my ass off, and flame you too.
And HELL YEAH Im sure im MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE then demontorrent lolol, and probably you too.
Also I got money, and a lovely lady. Stop envying me :<
Come challenge us in war ;-)

Ee, demontorrent dont cry at weekend u dont have ppl u said u were gonna fix 20 ppl at battles so i prepared for that

now neo is our commander, we are undefeatable

come at us =)

National Anthem
show your pic you little pussy
Id fuck you up for real, sick of you tough kids behind pcs.. for real get out show urself and im laugh my ass off, and flame you too.
And HELL YEAH Im sure im MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE then demontorrent lolol, and probably you too.
Also I got money, and a lovely lady. Stop envying me :<
Come challenge us in war ;-)

Chile please, your judging him by his looks when you have no room to talk, that's what i'm sayin LOL

hail neo good job two warmodes won in 1 hour and half <#

Chile please, your judging him by his looks when you have no room to talk, that's what i'm sayin LOL

You have no rights to talk about looks when you dont even show yourself. That's all I'm saying nerd..

You have no rights to talk about looks when you dont even show yourself. That's all I'm saying nerd..

pm me if you wanna see my instragram uglee.

death at "nerd" u've been playin this game for like 20 years now LOL, get a life. And no1curr if you got money or whore, at the end of day u still waste your time playing this game like we all do.

Have a good night.

bye-1.gif

Boxed? I never saw our team boxed =o

And how was it unfair? Explain?

Before you say noob characters, Think: Darashia is a PUBLIC CITY in other words, Anyone any level can go there. Just because there's people fucking up wars, doesn't mean it's us. ^_^

Your obviously retarded didnt see my earlier post didnt ya?

This is funny. x'D National your post was fucking bomb HAAHAHA He does look like Olive Oyl

Since both teams hate eachother why dont we do a warmode to 500 frags so it lasts all the week , it wont be an open battle all the time , we will be able to kill ppl whos exping and so on , that would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back