• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Infectious

Status
Not open for further replies.
17:41 Demontorrent was killed by Phearsome [Infectious 20 - 9 Overrated].
17:41 Your guild was victorious in the war against Overrated!
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Hahah, i gave up the last frag. Np, being outnumbered 15-7 really does show difference. I promise better next time though, your leader shouldnt say bring 7 ppl and then bring 15 x'D. Anyway, good job on the win. Hope you feel special :)

Most Kills Romuhr (3 kills)

gotta love it u bitches <3

it was way too easy..... we were 12 people EXACTLY no more no LESS

Hahah, i gave up the last frag. Np, being outnumbered 15-7 really does show difference. I promise better next time though, your leader shouldnt say bring 7 ppl and then bring 15 x'D. Anyway, good job on the win. Hope you feel special :)

We finish the war with 13 online total and 1 person wasnt there so we we're 12 and im pretty sure u started with 13 and maybe got smaller cuz ur char lovers logged, but it was fun. see you saturday

17:41 Demontorrent was killed by Phearsome [Infectious 20 - 9 Overrated].
17:41 Your guild was victorious in the war against Overrated!
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Like i said bud u guys are cowards:

Noob Chars in the war:

t9y7b7.png

Rly?:

5wjnzo.png

Dont seem like it:

5b9vt2.png

Vs Our 7(few of those left due to school):

110exol.png

And atleast we finished the war with pride u guys didnt let us get last kill but we gave u the last kill with pride this is not sparta and hasnt been for hundreds of years due to its loss to a great Macedon Empire which is us we will rise again to judge the living to death. :)

We fight with honour so GG, even tho it wasnt a fair fight it was a good fight we will settle this on Saturday oh looky looky its like playoffs

- - - Updated - - -

They're nazis and this is me:

30ikg7m.jpg

i think it looks better now hmm

did u see raxxter one of the members at battlefield? no? so shut up. And did you see Lord Infectious at battlefield level 4? No.
That makes 12 doesnt it?
You started with 12 isnt?
4 logged out after dying 2x cus theyre charlovers.

-------------------

also we dont use noob chars trust me, its a shadowcores thing. how can we use 2 chars at the same time.. u fucking idiot.. all you can do is CRY for real, and BRAG when you win. GTFO PLEASE YOU KID AND DIE 10 TIMES MORE.. U ARE NO OPPONENT FOR US LOL <3

actually we had 12 because 2 were afk and u guys started with 13 so gg

I admit, you guys won. It may have been unfair, may not have. But if i'm being fair enough, and not bein' a douche to admit it, then you should admit that your loss was fair too. Because really in my eyes, i see which was fair and which wasn't. Anyway we will have a bigger go this Saturday, and this time ill be using my ek because i didn't expect so many of u guys bein there. Heheh, gg

actually we had 12 because 2 were afk and u guys started with 13 so gg

Exactly. And why would these noob chars be ours since theres 900 more players walking around shadowcores, and some of then wanna use the boat dont they?
This is just a beatifull example of the low intelligence that Salar aka Chi Chi has. His skills are terrible too, so easy to trap..

did u see raxxter one of the members at battlefield? no? so shut up. And did you see Lord Infectious at battlefield level 4? No.
That makes 12 doesnt it?
You started with 12 isnt?
4 logged out after dying 2x cus theyre charlovers.

False we never had 14 check ur deaths look at ur names

-------------------

also we dont use noob chars trust me, its a shadowcores thing. how can we use 2 chars at the same time.. u fucking idiot.. all you can do is CRY for real, and BRAG when you win. GTFO PLEASE YOU KID AND DIE 10 TIMES MORE.. U ARE NO OPPONENT FOR US LOL <3

False we never had 14 check ur deaths look at ur names deathlist

2 afk turn to noob chars hmm maybe?

Thing is they didnt like i said before the war a few logged

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. And why would these noob chars be ours since theres 900 more players walking around shadowcores, and some of then wanna use the boat dont they?
This is just a beatifull example of the low intelligence that Salar aka Chi Chi has. His skills are terrible too, so easy to trap..

never got trapped i sacrificed to box u idiots haha

Thing is they didnt like i said before the war a few logged

- - - Updated - - -

never got trapped i sacrificed to box u idiots haha

Ye logging out before wm.. even worst! "Oh noes i need to go on dinner/wc/school/out with dog"
ROFL
Next time hold them online when u start a war.

we won easily fair enough and you were no opponent.. just admit once..

is it me or demontorrent the pro died 5 times in a 20kills war? o.o
Demontorrent said:
all i know u as right now is a little faggot trying to talk shit over the internet and bother someone's life that needs no more shit than it already puts up with. So leave me the fuck alone, idk who the fuck u are even and u come in talkin shit
the kid pms me crying already

PS: keep loving how u edit my pic , am i looking that good that to flame me u can just paste ugly ppl on my face? :D

Hahah nice pictures, seeing as though i can get a girl and u probably a porch monkey makes that picture means so much doesnt it?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, you guys are just big huge fuckin jokes LOL. And Rhumor you look like a faggot in that picture hahaha, u trying to be cool? Or what happened? Why does it have to be a picture from a year ago.. gained 300 pounds or what happened? And it doesnt help, your carrying a fuckin purse HAHAHA

YOU tell ME that I look like a faggot?

oh my gosh this made my day :> :> :>
its a picture from a year ago cus I lost my phone and got no others atm :>

heres one more
rrlHyh722CEITl118Z5RBpeVsFxmQzuIZWDeDrgPqIQ=.jpg

waiting for ur next rage demontorrent the kewl kid

and btw, atleast I dont shame on me to show myself like Chi Chi does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back