• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

Hello, I'm writing to you to so I can explain why I'll be a great team member @ Zantera.

First off I'm from England so I speak 100% English, I have also been playing tibia since 2004 and in that time I have acknowledged alot if information from it. I have also hosted a couple of OT's myself in 7.6 which were not so successful but I felt the need to experience it. I was the co-owner of Arachnas.com which had a fair amount of players which was about 300+, I also think that I will be a great Tutor because I am used to helping people and enjoy doing it, I don't ignore people if they can't speak good English I will simply try my best to understand fully and then help them with what they are needing. I also wont not help enemies in war even if they are not nice to me because that would be unprofessional.

Well that is all really, Hope you make a good decision.

Regards,
Merkz.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm writing to you to so I can explain why I'll be a great team member @ Zantera.

First off I'm from England so I speak 100% English, I have also been playing tibia since 2004 and in that time I have acknowledged alot if information from it. I have also hosted a couple of OT's myself in 7.6 which were not so successful but I felt the need to experience it. I was the co-owner of Arachnas.com which had a fair amount of players which was about 300+, I also think that I will be a great Tutor because I am used to helping people and enjoy doing it, I don't ignore people if they can't speak good English I will simply try my best to understand fully and then help them with what they are needing. I also wont not help enemies in war even if they are not nice to me because that would be unprofessional.

Regards,
Merkz.

I'll add you to the list. :)

Merkz is highly recommended by me, he was a great fellow in Arachnas and always did good job.

I wouldn't say that he always did a great job at Arachnas. He acted really immature while being a GM there.

Hi there, im writing in order to occupate any vacant place in the zantera team or staff,

First of all im from argentina so i can speak 100% spanish,what's more i have being going to english classes to prepare exams and more english sh**t for about twelve years, so my english its really good in my opinion and quite fluent.
With reference to my tibia experience, well i have played tibia for about 8 years and i can say as a player i have lot of knowdlegde. On the other hand, i used to have my persona ots(real tibia map 8.60 as yours but not as succesfull as yours as far ass it only had 50 players) so i believe that would help me to answer lot of questions and to manage myself in any situation. I used to be tutor in some ots, but it was not that important.
Furthermore i believe i wont dissapoint you as iam a trustworthy person in which you zntera team can trust, because i wont help anyone or that type of corruption you already know.
Well thats all for now, im waiting to listening from you,

Best wishes

PD: Age:18 almost 19

Regards,
Neox

Last edited:
Back