• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

That's a lie and you know it. He's adequately adequate.
But you said I was unique and the only one being able to satisfy your big needs. You lied to me, hun?

I promised to keep "us" off the record, but you've left me no choice. I'll go public. Me and Chris, are currently working on something very disturbing. Be aware, when this hits the boards, I mean; the media, you will all be chocked. You will look at Chris in totally different way, and me, well, you'll just be thinking: "that lucky stud".

Last edited:
Name: Christopher
Language: Swedish, English (fluent)

I can support you with Gamemaster.
I think you know me pretty well.

Reported OZKL. Good luck with the OT TILFen, I will try to serve as a senior tutor but it will be really hard for me.

Thanks to all who congratulated us, and I may add my congratulations to Laur1 and Bogart especially, also congratulations to the tutors being accepted.

Congratulations!
To the rest who have applied and who have been rejected, maybe better luck next time an opportunity opens. i for myself have just recently started mine and will send it through Pm, (Just find it easier for a more stable reply from TILFen). Hope to see the rest of you guys in Zantera, for those who aren't, play and see where it takes you.

Name: Christopher
Language: Swedish, English (fluent)

I can support you with Gamemaster.
I think you know me pretty well.

Thank you for applying, Chris! I will contact you later.

Reported OZKL. Good luck with the OT TILFen, I will try to serve as a senior tutor but it will be really hard for me.

Thanks, Prest! Good to hear.

Congratulations!
To the rest who have applied and who have been rejected, maybe better luck next time an opportunity opens. i for myself have just recently started mine and will send it through Pm, (Just find it easier for a more stable reply from TILFen). Hope to see the rest of you guys in Zantera, for those who aren't, play and see where it takes you.

I'll read your application later. :)

Important notification!

We do no longer seek for gamemasters as we've already found our candidates.

We do on the other hand search for tutors, and this more or less goes under the same terms as for gamemasters, so still take a look at the conditions/objectives at the main page before applying!

Thanks to everyone that has applied so far.

/Reowyn

Important notification!

We do no longer seek for gamemasters as we've already found our candidates.

We do on the other hand search for tutors, and this more or less goes under the same terms as for gamemasters, so still take a look at the conditions/objectives at the main page before applying!

Thanks to everyone that has applied so far.

/Reowyn
Would you mind setting me for this section, or customer service?

Any update on my application? I haven't gotten anything back regarding Tutor/Senior Tutor.

I've added you to the list.

All pending applicants will get their decisions this weekend.

Have a good evening!

Name: Daniel
Reason for applying: I Will have nothing to do until TIBIAWR open's so i would like to help you until then =)
What can you offer: i can offer excellent conduct, Activity, and raw awesomeness on my part haha
bdjw2s.jpg

I differ from other's in a difficult way to describe, i wouldn't call myself perfect, as we all make mistakes- but if there's anyone on there way there it's me, i can offer my services to help your server until Tibiawr comes out [Roughly New year.] i have played tibia for 4 year's and Ot's for about 2, i have experience owning a server, and being Gm/cm/god/tutor whatever rank you name it, My previous job's were for RohanOt's, Xonius, And soon TibiaWr- there are a lot more but i just forget most of them :p
Let me know what you think, hire at your will, hoping to be of any assistance
✧What country are you from? Ireland
✧What country do you currently live in? Ireland?
✧What languages do you speak? English/Irish
✧What position are you applying for? Whatever you see i'm fit for =)
✧What is your email address? [email protected]
Over and out!
-Havoc

Name: Daniel
Reason for applying: I Will have nothing to do until TIBIAWR open's so i would like to help you until then =)
What can you offer: i can offer excellent conduct, Activity, and raw awesomeness on my part haha
bdjw2s.jpg

I differ from other's in a difficult way to describe, i wouldn't call myself perfect, as we all make mistakes- but if there's anyone on there way there it's me, i can offer my services to help your server until Tibiawr comes out [Roughly New year.] i have played tibia for 4 year's and Ot's for about 2, i have experience owning a server, and being Gm/cm/god/tutor whatever rank you name it, My previous job's were for RohanOt's, Xonius, And soon TibiaWr- there are a lot more but i just forget most of them :p
Let me know what you think, hire at your will, hoping to be of any assistance
✧What country are you from? Ireland
✧What country do you currently live in? Ireland?
✧What languages do you speak? English/Irish
✧What position are you applying for? Whatever you see i'm fit for =)
✧What is your email address? [email protected]
Over and out!
-Havoc

Added you to the list. You'll get your decision next week. :)

Back