• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For noobs!!!!

Exarion Rox

Reaction score
Dear noobies;

I'm here to tell you that in the near future, you will be able to enjoy Cyntara a little bit more, and be able to at least hold your ground and not get one shot by those mean, power hungry, donating, power abusers :(

I'm making this a personal project of mine.

Yours,
//Blue - Exarion - Josh :peace:

He's speaking more administrative than personal.
I support this message.

Red

He's speaking with his asshole more than his mouth.
I support this message.

McDonalds ruined 99% of American assholes. At this point, an asshole from a 82 year old homosexual in Peru is better.

This asshole hasn't been corrupted yet.

Therefor it speaks a hell of a lot better than a beaner.

This asshole hasn't been corrupted yet.

Therefor it speaks a hell of a lot better than a beaner.

Then I assume your a vegetarian cause you haven't had McDonalds, therefore you're a hipster. No wonder I can't tell the difference when you talk out your ass or mouth; your head is so far up your ass to tell.

Then I assume your a vegetarian cause you haven't had McDonalds, therefore you're a hipster. No wonder I can't tell the difference when you talk out your ass or mouth; your head is so far up your ass to tell.

Not a vegeterian, just not a fatass. And I'm clean. Beaner's aren't.

But lets not ruin my thread because you have a personal beef with me.

Dear noobies;

I'm here to tell you that in the near future, you will be able to enjoy Cyntara a little bit more, and be able to at least hold your ground and not get one shot by those mean, power hungry, donating, power abusers :(

I'm making this a personal project of mine.

Yours,
//Blue - Exarion - Josh :peace:

k bring a team you jerk off.

If you want me to delete the nonsense posts Josh, let me know :peace:

Btw, what do you have in mind?

If you want me to delete the nonsense posts Josh, let me know :peace:

Btw, what do you have in mind?

Let them haters be haters bro. Especially Who Cares and the Beaner. :peace:

And you'll have to wait like everybody else Myth, just like everybody else! :wub:

He's making non donors strong so he can mass recruit again?? Hahaha

Back