• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion For the whiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacy

Reaction score
Hello Otland,

Well a lot of people don't like the new layout, they just got used to the old one.

So I have a suggestion, otland could make a bar under the forum where you can choose your layout the old one or the new one, or let them choose in their user settings.

Or maybe something like this
2hr0nqo.png
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php?styleid=21

That's it:)

Last edited:
The old layout is probably not suitable for vB 4 because of new updates and plugins.

You'll get used to it. No need to whine. The faster you accept the change the faster the "problems" go away.

You'll get used to it. No need to whine. The faster you accept the change the faster the "problems" go away.
Yes, never ever provide constructive criticism - just fucking deal with it, you crybabies!

We will get used to it, its just that we had the old one for to long :p so as zisly said, the faster you accept the change, the faster the problems will go away

This is the same issue that happens with any kind of forum update when skins are involved. Some people love it, some hate it. In the end, everyone gets used to it. Tala even made a point to saying that many people may not like it, but they -will- get used to it, eventually. Can't expect every single person to be happy in the beginning.

I can see I am one of those not liking the new design. Oh well, i'll get used to it like you lads said.

i hate the new layout. gives me a headache.. used to be able to sit on otland for hours before.. now my eyes hurt just after a few minutes.. the new layout looks retarded. Otfans ripoff-wannabe and so damn brigt.. no backroung.. everything is white as hell.. i hate it

i hate the new layout. gives me a headache.. used to be able to sit on otland for hours before.. now my eyes hurt just after a few minutes.. the new layout looks retarded. Otfans ripoff-wannabe and so damn brigt.. no backroung.. everything is white as hell.. i hate it
How dare both OTFans and OTLand use a variation of the vBulletin 4 default theme!!

i hate the new layout. gives me a headache.. used to be able to sit on otland for hours before.. now my eyes hurt just after a few minutes.. the new layout looks retarded. Otfans ripoff-wannabe and so damn brigt.. no backroung.. everything is white as hell.. i hate it ².

The new layout is awesome! the best thing to happen to OtLand, and for the haters - if it gives you headache then you need to see a doctor :S

i hate the new layout. gives me a headache.. used to be able to sit on otland for hours before.. now my eyes hurt just after a few minutes.. the new layout looks retarded. Otfans ripoff-wannabe and so damn brigt.. no backroung.. everything is white as hell.. i hate it ².

Why did you just copy nevalopo's post -.-"

STOP HATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back