• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion For the whiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacy

Reaction score
Hello Otland,

Well a lot of people don't like the new layout, they just got used to the old one.

So I have a suggestion, otland could make a bar under the forum where you can choose your layout the old one or the new one, or let them choose in their user settings.

Or maybe something like this
2hr0nqo.png
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php?styleid=21

That's it:)

Last edited:
just get used to it lol..

are you in otland for look at the layout? sounds like it..

Heeey mate what are you doing?
::nm, just checking otland layout..

Don't whine for stupid shit like this.. it's just a layout!

And for the people that say this is Otfan's ripoff and shit

FUCK YOU .I.

If you are not willing to change with and for the forum.. then you are not a worthy user

5mok3

+1 well said.

This looks surprisingly good for a vB4 layout, I usually don't like them.

i hate the new layout. gives me a headache.. used to be able to sit on otland for hours before.. now my eyes hurt just after a few minutes.. the new layout looks retarded. Otfans ripoff-wannabe and so damn brigt.. no backroung.. everything is white as hell.. i hate it

What's your problem? Please behave yourself. We had this way before Otfans, so ripp-off ain't possible. It would be better if we look on the internet for any better VB4 themes than just complaining how bad this one is.

What's your problem? Please behave yourself. We had this way before Otfans, so ripp-off ain't possible. It would be better if we look on the internet for any better VB4 themes than just complaining how bad this one is.

more layout terrible :D

it looks better, more formal and modern

Only thing that i don't like is that the text color of normal accounts and donator's. It's both blue

@up

True, or mabey he can make a darker template for people with bad eyes for brightness

Last edited:
The new layout is way better than the first one.
No need to still keep it as an option.

@up lol agree:) or just stop for 1hour or something and do something else then computering^^

Perhaps you should consult a doctor.
Agreed fully. Its not like this theme should be causing epilepsy attacks. If you're having headaches, literal ones, see a doctor because over 1000+ other people aren't, Oh, and while you're at it, i'd advise you not to visit google or yahoo, they'll also give you headaches.

I support this option. That or, the current one should be worked on a bit. (hard to tell the difference between Premium users and normal)

Agreed fully. Its not like this theme should be causing epilepsy attacks. If you're having headaches, literal ones, see a doctor because over 1000+ other people aren't, Oh, and while you're at it, i'd advise you not to visit google or yahoo, they'll also give you headaches.

its not like i get super epilepsy attacks lol its just so damn bright and booring to look at.. and everything feels bold >.< i used to sit at otland and read for very long.. It might just be me that hates the new bright layout then ^^

Don't have the time to read the whole thread but... Stop whine about the damn layout -.-

I think it's really nice and see nothing wrong with it :)

Good work OTLand team

Haha agree, but i think that it's better if there is a opportunity to choose between a dark template and a light template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back