• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forsaken Grounds Online - Official Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Forsaken Grounds Online
24faety.png

Beta Testing On September 12th, 13th and 14th, message me on msn ([email protected]) for a beta testing slot!

Introduction:
Forsaken Grounds Online has been in the making for half a year now. And it is almost complete! We are just finishing some mapping touch-ups and It will be online!

Storyline:
Forsaken Grounds is a zone that was locked down by the King of Thais due to a plague that hit the Island. The castle of Sparklight was hit by a plague that affected the citizens, first making them become violent, then soon after suffer from boils over there body and slowly loose control of there mind. To stop the spread of the plague the King cut off all boat access to this island and excommunicated it completely. Only a small group of survivors live in this town keeping off the ground floor living in caves and high places, Only going to the ground for essentials.

Rank Points:
Leveling and Gear is not the only way to become more powerful on Forsaken Grounds Online, Completing assignments for NPCs and Killing certain bosses awards you with Blood stones which can be turned into various NPCs for Experience, Gear or... Rank Points, Rank points are used to upgrade yourself to a higher rank which is shown along with your vocation for all to see.

Gear Vs Levels:
On Forsaken Grounds levels arn't much, They of course increase your max health and mana but your gear is what shows your power. On forsaken Grounds almost every armor and weapon gives you class bonus's such as increasing damage with certain elements, certain weapons, or giving you damage reductions excellent for truely customizing your character.

Gathering:
Gather anything from gems to logs, use them to create weapons, potions and armors or save them and sell them on the market. Find yourself a loggers hatchet or a pick from the local shopkeepers and level your Skinning, Mining or Woodcutting skill on basic trees/rocks in Forsaken Grounds!

Alchemy and Blacksmithing:
Use materials to create anything you need. Create powerful items to help your character fight through the plagued in Forsaken Grounds.

Custom Client
We do have a custom client that we will be using, It is not a must but we have many sprites that make the map and items much more interesting and lifelike.

Class's

Barbarian
210aglf.png

Pros: Deals large amounts of melee damage
Cons: Low shielding skill speed, Only a damage dealer

Paladin
wa3o9d.png

Pros: Excellent tanker due to high base armor, and increased skill speed in shielding, Only "team" healer in Forsaken Grounds using minor heals and/or heal over time spells on themselves or party members.
Cons: Melee user however has slow skill speed in melee weapons compared to barbarian.

Ranger
34pgnls.png

Pros: Significant ranged damage dealer specializing in crossbows, bows, throwing weapons and using siege weapons.
Cons: Low Health and no melee capabilities

Wizard
2qtbfrc.png

Pros: Massive nuking class, deals large amounts of spell damage.
Cons: Low health and armor

Voodoomaster
2hoy4px.png

Pros: Dealing Damage while healing yourself, Voodoomasters drain souls of enemys to restore there own mana and health supply.
Cons: Low health and armor

I wanna play it!! I want a beta testing slot but I can't contact you in msn (blocked ip from other countries here) can you pass me the informations in pm?

Man :/

Noooooooooo I missed the beta I really wanted to try it and I'm so mad right now........ about time I find a good server that has a lot of thing I like but most likely I'm gonna have to wait forever. When will it be out?

Server release date is September 19th, One more day of beta tomorrow :) add me ;)

Back