• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Access to lightbringer's on thais.

Access to Ogres south of thais

Last edited:
EAdvpPN.png

fixed:
  • infinite food double regeneration bug
  • summons can attack players who are invisible
  • push creature when close door even if there is not enough room (useful for do tp)
  • autostack bug
  • other small things

First of all, on our first edition thanks to our players we could fix lot of things, and improve others... This reboot will come with lot of bug fixes and some interesting updates. We will back soon!

Also due to copyright claim we had to remove some of sprites who were on our client (if you find something, please report it). Thanks to @Iryont for his patience.

Update list

Magical items
It contains the following:

• Mining system where you have to get some magical dusts in order to enchant some magical stones who will be used to enchant some items and improve their stats!
  • Magical stones need to be used on an item slot. The item slot number is defined by its magical tier.
  • Magical tiers are rare (1 slot), epic (2 slots) and legendary (3 slots)
  • Tiered items can be obtainables from monsters or getting items from quests
  • There are some bonuses to tiered items finding, +10% if you are in party and +10% if you pick an item from quest.
This is just a little info about that. More info here

Things for team (more info here)

Party
Now you can share exp:

• Two vocations will get 20% extra exp
  • Three vocations will get 30% extra exp
  • Four vocations will get 40% extra exp
Magical find bonus
  • Party with players with different ip increases your magical tiered items find by 10%!

Guild
  • If your guild has at least 5 players online (from different ip) you will get +10% extra exp!

PvP things:

• Exp from players is not 4X (players from same ip won't get experience)
Loot Channel
  • If you have opened your party channel all loot messages go to that channel, else they will appear on default.
Other (more info here)
  • Added auto refill munitions (arrow/bolts), if your munition count on your arrow slot goes to 0 and you have more on some container who you are wearing it will refill it.
  • Added autoloot. If you right click on a dead corpse and you have enough room/capacity it will loot one item if you have tracked it. You can track only one item at time. More info here
  • All players from your account can enter to your house, you don't have to invite them!
  • Increased a bit experience rates. More info
  • Also mapped new hunt zones who will be added at web soon!
  • Loot Channel: If you have opened your loot channel all loot messages go to that channel, else they will appear on default.

Last edited:
Pvp enforced x4 it's very nice i like this :cool:

When you make reset characters?

Server will start in Saturday 25-08-2018 & 17.00 CEST

Pvp enforced x4 it's very nice i like this :cool:When you make reset characters?
Is not really PvP enforced, it was a typo, sorry. Is still PvP but you can get exp from players

Last edited:
You need better advertising, just counting down is not enough, there were very few people on the last edition.

You create interesting maps, I like such non-standard places on the map.

Maybe buy an advertisement on the ots server list backlit in yellow?

Or you can ask famous streamers to come here to play, give they points in sms store for by advertisement this server.

You need better advertising, just counting down is not enough, there were very few people on the last edition.

You create interesting maps, I like such non-standard places on the map.

Maybe buy an advertisement on the ots server list backlit in yellow?

Or you can ask famous streamers to come here to play, give they points in sms store for by advertisement this server.
true, there were few people last time, now we have bought that yellow thing you mentioned, also we have boosted a post in facebook. Nice idea about streamers, we are thinking on that too. Ty for your feedback

true, there were few people last time, now we have bought that yellow thing you mentioned, also we have boosted a post in facebook. Nice idea about streamers, we are thinking on that too. Ty for your feedback

Something is bugged with otservlist.org

Should say ”keara.com” not this IP ”181.124.0.16”

Those stages are really stupid imo
I mean its huge waste of real map (which have tons of low lvl exps) and generally early game - which is the best, imo, at low lvls - the economy grows slowly, but stable
Just think about all the oldschool servers that actually had some succes, stable amount of ppls for more than 2 weeks >.>

I think that kind of server, with added tons of great custom rpg content should have stable exp, no rates - or very small rates, so ppls could enjoy (and by the way build the economy, which is the most important in oldschool tibia, lol) and taste everything.
Its good when fx. serpent sword is valuable and ppls want to sell/buy it.

OMG

Something is bugged with otservlist.org

Should say ”keara.com” not this IP ”181.124.0.16”
ty for reporting, fixed

I think that kind of server, with added tons of great custom rpg content should have stable exp, no rates - or very small rates, so ppls could enjoy (and by the way build the economy, which is the most important in oldschool tibia, lol) and taste everything.
Its good when fx. serpent sword is valuable and ppls want to sell/buy it.

OMG
stages are done for make easy to play at start and go to war. But you got a point, probably they will be nerfed, we are talking about this right now

@Chemiann

No one would ever play a 2x server hosted by this guy. Problem enough getting people to play his High rates.
If you mean about the problems we had at start its ok, but you have to remember something: no one is perfect and we all learn about our mistakes, we decide if we go ahead or just quit to our dreams.

Can't just get why alyways is weekend everyone have Vacation. I am working btw but on weekends i spend time with friends etc.
xD, is because during week most of people is working/studying, but you got a point, others go to enjoy those free days

Back