• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was some bug with houses - you can only put few items in house and then you can't even pick them up or put something else in house.
But that's small bug, fix it when you got free time :p

Maybe you ask some streamers join to play here , and you give they 5 days premium on start.

There was some bug with houses - you can only put few items in house and then you can't even pick them up or put something else in house.
But that's small bug, fix it when you got free time :p

Its already fixed thankz for report

Please repair small bug: stairs on way to kazordoon south from femor hills , this no work. :p

worst
shit
ever

this dude got no clue about anything. See a fresh ot nowadays? Avoid it as its probably hosted by a retard. Derp.

Looks like the beta testers were shit and missed alot. Too many small/simple bugs that should have been fixed during tests before the main launch.
And the client on uploadfiles, rofl.
I wish you luck, but I doubt you will go far with this.

We are sorry, we have received other attacks again
We apologize the issues, we are back.

As compesation we have given +1 premium days to all players

Looks like the beta testers were shit and missed alot. Too many small/simple bugs that should have been fixed during tests before the main launch.
We had two betas, and players reported lot of things who were fixed that time, however we are still receiving reports from players and solving them asap

And the client on uploadfiles, rofl.
well, later we will upload it to other sites

I wish you luck, but I doubt you will go far with this.
thank you, we are putting effort on this

Last edited:
This hoster is the most amateur and unprofessional one I have met.
He cant even answer simple questiosns ingame..
The kid is using crafting system on this rubbish but cant explain where the crafting machine is, wtf lol.

You shouldnt be hosting anything.

The kid is using crafting system on this rubbish but cant explain where the crafting machine is, wtf lol.

I can tell you you need 2 keys to machine crafting first it's on femor hills in dead human next key is in kazordoon cave in city i find 2 this keys and laer you must go with this keys to hardcore quest with boos dwarf then you can find crafting machine.

Gm gave me directions, but the rest I had to do it myself, so you should have done it yourself, he only gave me some small tips like i give you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like mystery quest to me not the fucking way to crafting machine but w/e haha
2nd thing. He could have told me its some kind of fking quest instead of making me waste my time searching for it all south ab'dendriel. Ive asked him many times but the one and only answer I had was "south of ab'dendriel".
His communication skills are so poor.

Anyway Im out

Last edited:

Hello Rhu, i dont understand ur post, i try to help and answer all questions from ppl to go anywhere... Keara its a big map and very customized with tons of quests to discover, i like to people enjoy game and take some time to discover every place... i can understand its a little frustrant to know where and how open this or how i pass but i think its grace of game. When people see something different dont have patience and have bad behavior . . . if i didnt answered you is because i was watching something or simple i was not in front of computer...

to everyone, Keara is really custom, its a rpg game to discover. However i understand you and i'm going to improve library info on webpage soon

Last edited:
Back