• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
- Reworked sprite of beta shield testers

bvrr9.png

- Removed effect on food
- Increased a bit speed of mobs
- Finished quest of Cathedral
- Fixed Npcs in carlin
- New sprites Ifrit wand/ Spark wand
- Removed message exp gain when killing mob
- Fixed some bugs of map

s63axv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would try this server if u didnt use medivia/altaron sprites specially altaron ones those are made for 8.6 server they doesnt fit 7.7/7.4 really those sprites sux without orginal altaron client with its design and altaron outfits on regular tibia grass omg my eyes bleed

Would try this server if u didnt use medivia/altaron sprites specially altaron ones those are made for 8.6 server they doesnt fit 7.7/7.4 really those sprites sux without orginal altaron client with its design and altaron outfits on regular tibia grass omg my eyes bleed

It's normal that everyone does not like it, even so, thanks for your comment.

the idea of being a lower version is so that people do not have hotkeys.

I mean 7.7 client is really good but altaron sprites doesnt fit it look at this screen:http://i68.tinypic.com/ndlbmt.jpg knight and purple mage both wearing outfit from altaron they look like shit if u compare them to orginal 7.7 sprites/medivia ones and other oldschool sprites

Tried the server for a couple of hours and found the gameplay funny with the new spawns, monsters and items.
If it can hook me up the next time I log in, prob will look into the launch.

Also noticed some minor bugs with some NPCs and at some parts of the map but nothing really important tbh.

Tried the server for a couple of hours and found the gameplay funny with the new spawns, monsters and items.
If it can hook me up the next time I log in, prob will look into the launch.

Also noticed some minor bugs with some NPCs and at some parts of the map but nothing really important tbh.

Thankz for your opion im glad u have a good time exploring, everyday server improving with this comments

I mean 7.7 client is really good but altaron sprites doesnt fit it look at this screen:http://i68.tinypic.com/ndlbmt.jpg knight and purple mage both wearing outfit from altaron they look like shit if u compare them to orginal 7.7 sprites/medivia ones and other oldschool sprites

I'll keep it in mind

It looks okay, but that fact that you're hosting this in Spain puts me off. Aim for an area with a high demographic dude, central Europe or the US.

It looks okay, but that fact that you're hosting this in Spain puts me off. Aim for an area with a high demographic dude, central Europe or the US.

On release will host on central europe ;)

On release will host on central europe ;)

That's good to know, I was looking around & couldn't find one- have you got a release date set?
Also will there be shared EXP in party + a bonus? I play OTs with a friend it's nice if we can level together.

Looking like i might have to try this out. It looks really nice. I like the custom monsters. Whats the deal with the custom crossbows, i see that on the website but don’t see any info about them. Not sure which voc to play.

That's good to know, I was looking around & couldn't find one- have you got a release date set?
Also will there be shared EXP in party + a bonus? I play OTs with a friend it's nice if we can level together.

Yes u can get 15% exp bonus on party

Looking like i might have to try this out. It looks really nice. I like the custom monsters. Whats the deal with the custom crossbows, i see that on the website but don’t see any info about them. Not sure which voc to play.

Yes each crossbow have an element fire-ice-energy and more accuracy

Looking good.

Mucha suerte con el server

Thankz for ur feedback, espero verte pronto por Keara

Finally much work all map got older sprites on mountains all fixed. that take me long time

30i9kp1.png

Back