• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.

Like this melindria ? ^^

This It looks good, will it also be pvp enforced here?

Players from Europe need such interesting servers.

PvP Enforced sounds good but not for now, server its really new, Keara got a lot of quests and things to explore and discover and enfo gona destroy that, but we got guild war system, we are implementing guild level system with privileges for next update.

For now im working to fix minor map bug's to be perfect at the opening

30w4efa.png

Last edited:
any chance to play as mage there? video shows hunting spots for eks/rps or ueing 200 mage... There is no enfo so pvp players wont be rewarded for doing what they likes the most its not fair. I think server is focused on RPG players and I rly dont like it

Listen people play on high rate server for nice wars , aspect rpg is a secondary thing on high exp rate server , more people join here to make nice wars.

I know you make good quests like a spike sword for rookslayers , but more people want faster out to mainland.

Gm maybe you can add pvp enforced 2 or x 1?

This it's good option , listen me people very like system pvp enforced.

Rpg players cry when people kill they and then say: i no liked pvp enforced , but they rpg noobs no understand why people kill they.

If player have better lvl than other people then agressive players kill they independent of whether the system has pvp enforced or not and will be killed anyway.

System pvp enforced give only bonus exp , on servers with skulls people no lvling only on players , becasue can't.

Pvp enforced with skull system it's the same style to server with normal pvp this only pvp enforced give bonus exp when killing players.

any chance to play as mage there? video shows hunting spots for eks/rps or ueing 200 mage... There is no enfo so pvp players wont be rewarded for doing what they likes the most its not fair. I think server is focused on RPG players and I rly dont like it

This video its older, everything its re-tailed and balanced, all vocations are good. but when server start's dont worry im ready for balance a bit more and list players.

Listen people play on high rate server for nice wars , aspect rpg is a secondary thing on high exp rate server , more people join here to make nice wars.

I know you make good quests like a spike sword for rookslayers , but more people want faster out to mainland.

Gm maybe you can add pvp enforced 2 or x 1?

This it's good option , listen me people very like system pvp enforced.

Rpg players cry when people kill they and then say: i no liked pvp enforced , but they rpg noobs no understand why people kill they.

If player have better lvl than other people then agressive players kill they independent of whether the system has pvp enforced or not and will be killed anyway.

System pvp enforced give only bonus exp , on servers with skulls people no lvling only on players , becasue can't.

Pvp enforced with skull system it's the same style to server with normal pvp this only pvp enforced give bonus exp when killing players.

For now we gona wait feedbacks
I like it. I will be there for sure

good luck :)

Thankz

Character made. I wish many players will join and have fun :)

Im sure a lot of people like server. i hope everyone have fun.

I see some outfits give bonus , maybe you add this system to 3 outfits from magic stones who no have bonus: warro , sr noble and divine?

Back