• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.

KearaOT

KearaOT Custom Mid/High
Reaction score

2qisqol.png

SERVER INFORMATION

Client: Tibia 7.72
Hosted in: France
Exp rate:
Staged
Loot Rate: 3X
Skills Rate: 12X
Magic Rate: 5X
Exp from players: 4X

Map: Tibia RL with a lot customizations
Server type: PvP. 4 kills gives you red skull!
Guild war system

icon-community.gif
Our discord:
icon-community.gif

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
(News, Reports, Announcements, Updates)

Mana Regen
i50wma.png

Spawns

Lot of custom respawns added. More, coming soon!
Some of new places for hunt

latest

Outfits

More than 20 new outfits who can be obtainable in-game
Some outfits can give bonuses when you are using them
There is a command to change outfits easily!
Outfit List

knightmare.png
crusader.png
hunter1.png
templar.png
melchor.png
lady.png

All outfits are crafteable with piece of iron u can get more info
Here

Stages

5me9lx.jpg

Events

Last Survivor: Player who survives wins. They have to run because lot of monsters are appearing randomly during this event.

expdoll.png

Giants Vs Dwarfs -- Two teams with different bases. They need to reach a goal of kills

xp.png

Premium benefits
+10% extra experience
Infinite food. You won't need to buy anymore
Infinite light
All blessings in one click
Free promotion
Random shorcuts --There are some shorcuts ingame who can short the way to some places. They save you time

(No P2W)

Last edited:
Recomended Server, This is like a good spanish people doing good ots! <3

From the trailer, it seems like a very nice server to play. I wonder what is the reason behind low population.

I, myself, will play once i have some free time from work.

Edit: maybe you want to more information under your library tab. Like available outfits, custom spells (if any), a snapshot of the starting area (if custom), and a map that gives a bit of direction as where the adjusted areas might be, custom monsters, and available custom items, maybe.

Last edited:
From the trailer, it seems like a very nice server to play. I wonder what is the reason behind low population.

I, myself, will play once i have some free time from work.

Edit: maybe you want to more information under your library tab. Like available outfits, custom spells (if any), a snapshot of the starting area (if custom), and a map that gives a bit of direction as where the adjusted areas might be, custom monsters, and available custom items, maybe.

On server we got a lot outfits/items/monsters and quest very customized but for now i want to repair bug's and make server more stable its for that low ppl becouse we dont have more advertsments to nowhere, we are in beta for 2 weeks for repair and fix all things. thats the idea, i apreaciate all testers and we gona gift a special shield for testers on release, i hope you enjoy game and try to post bugs here or ingame thx

5noz5w.png

e9j1u1.png

and new typs

9kmKFoU.png

Last edited:
You need lastest version of winrar try update it

-When travelling from ankrahmun to darashia with boat, it brings you to edron instead.
-Grim reaper dmg is too high.
-when buying 2 aols at the same time, you get 2 aols with 2 different spirits.
-when trying to walk fast, spears and arrows dont shoot.
-throwing stars miss too often, and their atk is 20 instead of 30. also, throwing stars suppose to have higher accuracy than spears.
-unable to buy gfb from shop. when buying gfb from alexander in edron, he tries to sell you fireball instead.
-ghosts are immune to sd and explosion. i am not sure if that is correct.
-demon skeletons should be immune to sd.
-08:24 Loot of a minotaur: meat, 10 gold coins, 9 gold coins, a brass helmet, an item of type 5149, please report it to gamemaster, a mace.
-The way to thais minos is closed. cant reach Mintwallin.
-Mana potions npc in Edron, Sandra, doesnt sell bps of mana fluid when asked buy bp mf.

Last edited:
-When travelling from ankrahmun to darashia with boat, it brings you to edron instead.
-Grim reaper dmg is too high.
-when buying 2 aols at the same time, you get 2 aols with 2 different spirits.
-when trying to walk fast, spears and arrows dont shoot.
-throwing stars miss too often, and their atk is 20 instead of 30. also, throwing stars suppose to have higher accuracy than spears.
-unable to buy gfb from shop. when buying gfb from alexander in edron, he tries to sell you fireball instead.
-ghosts are immune to sd and explosion. i am not sure if that is correct.
-demon skeletons should be immune to sd.
-08:24 Loot of a minotaur: meat, 10 gold coins, 9 gold coins, a brass helmet, an item of type 5149, please report it to gamemaster, a mace.
-The way to thais minos is closed. cant reach Mintwallin.
-Mana potions npc in Edron, Sandra, doesnt sell bps of mana fluid when asked buy bp mf.

All fixed, thankz for the report :)

there its a pic from new way to mintwallin :
2j65mrs.png

• Mystic sword fixed
  • Burst arrow fixed
  • Multiple map bug's fixed
  • Added Wight to monsters
  • New Hero cave added
  • New sections on the web - MAP / Custom

Last edited:
wow love that monster size & sprite. Are you willing to share the sprites for it?

Thankz i hope you try open beta to help do better server reporting bugs!

New changes

• Edron NPC's fixed
  • Map Bugs in heros
  • Exori balanced
  • Carpet Hills fixed
  • Ghost Fixed
  • Black devil corpse added
  • Vampires Drefia revamped
  • Fixed tasks: summons are not counting now
  • Fixed White skull when attack someone in your party
we have added a new command:
/coutfit nameoutfit
you won't have to move trough all outfits to change outfit, just write its name!

Fixed rope bug, now you can't use it if there are creatures/items/fields

Last edited:
You need to create character in webpage, i tried and its working good, probably you wrote wrong password

Try to join and welcome

Tested this, you have to pick a number as your account name, otherwise your account will not work and it will show an empty characterlist. Was wondering if you could change my account name so I can login on my actual account. :)

Tested this, you have to pick a number as your account name, otherwise your account will not work and it will show an empty characterlist. Was wondering if you could change my account name so I can login on my actual account. :)

thankz for report i will fix

how i open serpenetenee tomb? i tried to go but its there two stones

how i open serpenetenee tomb? i tried to go but its there two stones

you have to levers in darashia, one in minotaurs on last floor and other on west of city near of manashop, you need one skull too for enter

Back