• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast dedek ots dont waste time here
And you are saynig that cause you wanted to get free points for doing nothing and we refused it?
2eadda728ef807c88bec2fc03903592f.png

1 hour and 15 minutes to start best 10.00 europe server! Prepare for huge start!
Createaccount - Masteria

but why open serv on tuesday evening tho?
free advantage for all spastic people without life and work > low aka buhams and other monkeys will be lvl 200 next weekend

anyway be rdy for small action

free advantage for all spastic people without life and work > low aka buhams and other monkeys will be lvl 200 next weekend

It's our politics, we are not starting at weekends :p good luck!

The idea of being 8 PM is because people at that time, tuesday, is at home, resting.

Everything working perfectly, we are still waiting for you guys if you havent tried us yet!

Kito is getting a big head because he actually thinks he's part of this crap server. Honestly, I've got popcorns ready to when he gets kicked out and the drama starts.

They wanted your semi-completed crap server and now as you will keep fixing to make it stable, they will no longer need you when they can continue alone, lmao.

Kito is getting a big head because he actually thinks he's part of this crap server. Honestly, I've got popcorns ready to when he gets kicked out and the drama starts.

They wanted your semi-completed crap server and now as you will keep fixing to make it stable, they will no longer need you when they can continue alone, lmao.

Wow, you are brilliant! Let me guess? Have you ever been part of something huge? I dont think so, if you are not ready to take risks, you can watch like others do things.

Haters like you are really common, thanks for your supporting words, and trust me, that wont happen. Me and my partners are business man, not childs.

Dear community,

We are very happy with the success obtained at the beginning of the server.

We want to thank you for your support and help to place Masteria as the best server in Europe and the 4th worldwide, having a record of almost a thousand players.

We have corrected a lot of bugs reported yesterday, which you let us know and what has made our work more efficient.

- corrected prices of some buyable items from npcs
- correcter levitate spell, was not working properly when using capital letters
- removed showing windows such as market etc on casts for spectators
- added command !spells emote/normal
- rented horses from now don't need premium account
- corrected switching on casts
- fixed hide character option on www
- fixed adding longer nicknames than 20 characters to character vip list
- added command 'withdraw all' to bank npcs
- changed protection level to 50
- changed free blesses to level 50
- added possibility to pay using bank balance for free account players
- corrected loot formulas to following creatures: diremaw, deepworm
- fixed reported map bugs

Please get in mind, that some fixes are already in-game and some will appear after next server save.

We would like to say that we are here to continue improving your experience in Masteria and we hope that your stay will be as fun and happy as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.